Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I was Hodges I'd be putting in for a mid-season transfer. Doesn'tmatta just lost Peats so he'd be a good fit. And he'd show 2V that he is a valuable player.
I echoe all the earlier posts that 2V's selections are one of the reasons we are dead last.

I think Hodges and ballin could form a lethal combination , ballin say playing 25 mins each half with hodges coming in the last 15 mins of each half, the times hodges has played we have a looked a totally different team.

And that is what scares me hodges so annoyed by being forced to play in NSW Cup will sign elsewhere.

Last edited:
If I was Hodges I'd be putting in for a mid-season transfer. Doesn'tmatta just lost Peats so he'd be a good fit. And he'd show 2V that he is a valuable player.
I echoe all the earlier posts that 2V's selections are one of the reasons we are dead last.
Its the same old same old, we keep picking a pack that is failing, we need change and variety and we need our coaching staff to see this, we continually get out gunned around the ruck, Surely this has to be the last chance for this pack!

I think what mystifies me most is that if Hasson does play he will probably only get 20 mins top where Hodges would be more beneficial to the team even for 20 mins

IwK5sDa.gif

Parra can't because of their cap problems.

Sticking with Hasson... Sheesh. Maybe the white ant was Tooves all along. Maybe he's like Keyser Soze...

Hasson wont play, Starling will come in imo. Tooves is farking with you all for sh!ts and giggles.

Toovey must really hate Hasson putting him up against Taupau and Woods. He will get smashed and get the Ben Ross treatment.

The tiggers used to have a weak small pack but it looks awesome against ours
Doesn't any teams forward pack at the moment vs our mob?

Sticking to structures set by the coaching staff....
Great. More robotic football. Tackle 1: prop A dies with the ball. tackle 2: prop B dies with the ball. Tackle 3: second rower A dies with the ball. Tackle 4: Second rower B dies with the ball. Tackle 5: Halfback kicks it to the wing... and hopes.
what ever happened to playing what's in front of them?

To be fair it could be the defensive structres

If Tooves is going to persist starting Mason then he should at least start Jake Trbojevic at lock.

I'm wondering if Mason's contract has a 'do not drop' clause.....

Hasson again? What less does a player need to do to get dropped?

I love Tooves as much as any Manly fan, but I am baffled by some of his selections at times.

I'm sure if all of you who have twitter and facebook voice your Hasson concerns on the Manly social media section....then the club will respond to all your questions!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6