GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hang on to the fkn ball and stop giving away stupid penalties.
FFS

The upside is a much improved and motivated defence.

Christol74

Reserve Grader
This is beyond frustrating to watch. They are incapable of applying any pressure to the storm because everytime we have them working out of their own half some muppet gives away a stupid penalty.

Toovey needs to lay down the law. Let them know that the next player to give away a dumb or lazy penalty in this game will not be playing first grade again for a long time.

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
Stop whinging about the refs! It's our players holding down for too long repeatedly. If we did it once or twice a game whatever but we do it 5+ and that is not on the refs it's on us.
Agreed mate. Manly are holding on far too long in the tackles. And there could have been a couple more penalties given that weren't.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Hiku needed to give it to wolfman
Exactly - Hiku never passes, he needs to be on the wing as his wingers are never serviced :(

Whats with Hodges elbowing someone and right on their tryline - just dumb penalties :mad:

I think that the defense is so much better this week, but our attack on the LHS is non existent @:rolleyes: I thought that with Foran back, thats the side that we would go to. Jorge actually looks fit and alert :)

Matai's hit on Chambers was nothing, but WTF was he doing touching the Ref when the Ref says don't touch me :confused: Ceccin is crazy enough to send him to the bin FFS :mad:

We are still in this, against all the odds - Go Manly! :inlove:

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hodges has the creativity of a Wooden plank

Prez

Reserve Grader
After a very solid start from the boys we ended up with only one set at their line, in which we dropped the ball. Penalties and errors killing us. Still hopeful because the effort is there. Gotta clean it up boys if we are any chance.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What about the penalty for Ballin's second effort early on in the game to help DCE

Foran looks predesterian - drop him plesae to NSW cup he has done nothing tonight

Attitude so much better but if storm score 1st second half they will go on with

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
I think that the defense is so much better this week, but our attack on the LHS is non existent @:rolleyes: I thought that with Foran back, thats the side that we would go to. Jorge actually looks fit and alert :)
Looks like Foran is still suffering from his hamstring injury. He's definitely not running freely.

Jerry1

First Grader
So far no point in bagging the boys - we have been so bad recently with no effort in at all. Tonight so far they are putting in. You can't expect it all to click instantly when we have been so bad for so long. Be happy we are having a crack for the first time in a long time.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17