GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahhhh...that explains it. I was kinda worried. Always considered you a soldier, not a mercenary.

It's a baby boomer thing!!! :)

Don't worry @globaleagle I haven't gone across to the dark side yet!!

No doubt the players will be appalled by last weeks effort, and I doubt we'll come up against an as committed side like we did last week, plus being at home!!

Hoping for an Eagles win, but not very confident!!

We can win this game if the referees police Melbourne in their slowing down wrestling tactics.

Come on ref police the storm's tackles.

Manly in a close one 2 to 4 points in it.

Nothing like a good win to get the critics of your back...us by 20-12.
Mason to score a try !

We can win this game if the referees police Melbourne in their slowing down wrestling tactics.

That as one hell of an IF.

I suppose there's a first time for everything but if that's what it takes then I'm not confident of a win.

Just because Bellamy can't get the ref sacked in the post game presser doesn't mean he can't just do it behind the scenes later in the week.

Come on ref police the storm's tackles.

Manly in a close one 2 to 4 points in it.
We will win, we will cheer 2v and boo Chez @:p

Chez dissing the True Supportahs :mad:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league?uuid=4108893825001

But watching the Scumos last week, their strength is still the countless forward passes from dummy half that they are allowed to get away with :mad:

Last edited:
N

Now that IS positive

Well my old mate @mickqld is sadly letting the team down this year so I have taken up his role of tipping against us, so far I'm 1 from 1.
Mark you are 0 from 1, the tipping against us is supposed to make us win.......HOWEVER we are now in exceptional circumstances this year and beyond. The old ways have gone. What used to work no longer applies. Therefore henceforth I will no longer be tipping against us deliberately. My tips will come from the heart and the head.
Sooooooo I think we will show a much improved effort. The boys are under a lot of pressure to perform here. I think we'll have just enough to get over the line here thanks to Snake, Matai,Lyon,$CE, Buhrer (if he plays) and Ballin. Manly by 4 :clap:

Its a beautiful, clear day in God's Country and should be a cool 18 degree by kickoff.

Gates open at 2:15 so get there and cheer the NSW Cup, NYC and the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles :clap:

Maaanly, Maaanly!

Traditional rivals to lock horns again
  • ANDREW PRENTICE
  • MANLY DAILY
  • MARCH 13, 2015 3:48PM

539054-d614b510-c93b-11e4-a629-3bdbf8c53cfb.jpg

Manly Sea Eagles stars Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon and Matt Ballin before their first home game at Brookvale Oval. Picture: Bradley Hunter

BEWARE the wounded Sea Eagle.

That was the clear message out of Brookvale Oval on Friday as Manly prepares to take on arch rival Melbourne at the Fortess.

Following one of the most energy-sapping weeks in club history, fullback Brett Stewart just wants to clutch a Steeden.

“We need to turn things around, the Parramatta game was below bar,’’ he said moments before the traditional captain’s run.

“Over the years we have created a healthy rivalry against the Storm, it is always good to play them.

“It is also great to be back at Brookie, it is a venue which holds some very special memories for me personally and the team.”

538799-ec92ac48-c93b-11e4-a629-3bdbf8c53cfb.jpg

Manly Sea Eagles stars Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon and Matt Ballin.

Hooker Matt Ballin, who faces a litmus test against Australian rake Cameron Smith, was equally pumped.

“Hopefully we run out to a packed house, it never gets old seeing that,’’ he said.

“We have spoken all week about how important it is to bounce back.

“It will be another tough game, but we have belief we can get the job done.”

Gates open this afternoon at 2.15pm with free maroon and white flags for the first 5000 fans.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lock-horns-again/story-fngr8hax-1227261539108

We are wounded, embattled and under seige. I wouldn't be surprised by an incredibly gutsy performance by the Mighty Sea Eagles tonight.
Who knows we might even jag a surprise win. Cherry needs to put on a magic show to have a hope at regaining a slight bit of diignity.
The boys should be fired up. Fight to the death Mighty Eagles.

Horo dropped well done Tooves time 2 shake them up also think this is bad news for Littlejohn probably shows they are looking elsewhere for next season.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7