GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They show the refs being lead off the field by about 15 security guards..I am off to get more booze and rest the fingers...see you in 10

Courageous performance from DCE playing injured and limping off the field
Down 2 points at half time .

Well the game is for ours 2 win we have weathered the storm now set the sails boy's in the second half.

Our best footy we win this.

Wow. Manly's playing so badly but some how are still in with a chance. Hopefully Tooves can do something at half time and Manly come out a new team in the 2nd half.

Hodges has looked pretty good, I think. Made one little half-break that got us momentum going into the penalty kick at the end of the half. Solid in defence, too.
I like that DCE has been working the left side, which is usually Foran's. He looks like he has more options as a left-sided player, weirdly enough.
Amazingly, we're in the game. Cut the mistakes out and we'll look better.

We can win this if we hang on to the ball and if all our other players match DCE's Tenacity

"tv" is showing kelly talking to Zorba. From what i can lip read he is saying "i gave that guy permisson"

Wow. Manly's playing so badly but some how are still in with a chance. Hopefully Tooves can do something at half time and Manly come out a new team in the 2nd half.
maybe the great Bozo is in there to give them a lift or a kick up the butt,either way,one of those tactics have to work

Know it's harsh but Killer has to stand up. Hasn't taken on the line once but has been dangerous. Needs to take more ball to take pressure of DCE.

Think Horo has been great and Ferris

We are on 45% possession
they have been tackled in our 20 27 times, 7 for us. To be honest after that opening they really have stepped up in defence

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10