GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't recall being so disappointed in my team than during ~ half hour during that 1st half last night.
We were lucky the dogs didn't lay 3 or 4 more tries on us then.

There seemed to be little cohesion, little flair, and very little great defensive sets where we repelled out opponents efforts time & again like we've seen pretty often the past several years.

Our injuries sure are hurting us too.

I thought the refs were unfairly harsh against us in many of the ruck/play-the-ball areas, also thought they missed a dogs knock-on which lead to thier open play left side try.

Still, the better team won on the day, honestly we were lucky it wasn't by double or triple that margin.

I can't remember feeling so unconfident of a Manly win than watching this current team. In previous years I always believed we'd win. Now I feel like a North Sydney Bears supporter - resigned to losing and over the moon if we jag a win.

Hiku not first grade standard
If that's the case then it doesn't say much for the other representatives of the NZ International team then does it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

sarcasm-1.gif

If that's the case then it doesn't say much for the other representatives of the NZ International team then does it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

sarcasm-1.gif
Well they have a 5/8 who is really just a Josh Reynolds with skill and he's a dog too
The halfback will win or lose you a game

It's no wonder we always beat them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7