GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This ground is a disgrace I don't know who is in control of it but gee I'm here and it looks like a beach. This isn't a one off ever it normally resembles a goat track. This is 2015 and frankly is embarrassing it isn't even up to park football this evening.

Seen a photo of it, disgusting

This ground is a disgrace I don't know who is in control of it but gee I'm here and it looks like a beach. This isn't a one off either it normally resembles a goat track. This is 2015 and frankly is embarrassing it isn't even up to park football this evening.
Luckily you have desert boots

And leave a sprinkler head out for hokko to step on

The only positive I can think of for signing Hodko, and I'll admit it is a stretch, is that his Wife's Mum and Dad own the Hogs Breath Café here in Rocky, and some how or other, that could maybe result in me receiving a free feed if I where my Manly gear in there.

Other than that, I'm against it.

This ground is a disgrace I don't know who is in control of it but gee I'm here and it looks like a beach. This isn't a one off either it normally resembles a goat track. This is 2015 and frankly is embarrassing it isn't even up to park football this evening.
Yeah but that's the way we like it. Go home then.

Master stroke with the sand. The equivalent of Indian curators doctoring their dust bowl pitches

If you dont like it -Go home then.

Oh God, as they ran out Mase jumped Brayden and gave him a hug. So far he is Ok.:(

Bleary is not out there though, so Mase did hurt him last week :confused:

Kingdog was just interviewed by Goldy. Looks fit but thin :clap:

The Kennel are trying to unfold a giant Dogs Jersey on the SE Hill. The wind gust almost made them airborne.:p

They had to put it away - God loves Manly:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6