GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
12798889_10209179415111282_2799850434444002431_n.jpg

From the Mole

BARRETT TO NAME BOLTER
Unfancied new signing Nathan Green is set to be the shock bolter in the revamped Manly squad to meet the Bulldogs in round one.

Incoming coach Trent Barrett is set to name a host of new faces tomorrow, with former Dragon centre Green the big surprise in the back row.

Green played just four games for the Dragons last season and his move to Manly barely created a headline.

He is not listed in Manly’s top 25 players but impressed the coaching staff with his attitude in the trials and is likely to win a spot.

He has beaten experienced forwards like Tom Symonds and Feleti Mateo for a place in the pack. New signings Marty Taupau, Dylan Walker and Nate Myles will also make the team.

Brett Stewart is given little chance of playing due to injury, with Tom Trbojevic to play at fullback

Be interesting to see who gets the wing spot

Lavaka, Goodall, Williame...
Williame worries me defensively, shame gutho is gone. With snakes hamstrings we need a spare outside back.

Maybe Barrett might give lolzten a chance on the wing

I can't see green getting picked just because he is not in our top 25.
You don't want to use your 2nd tier cap early if you don't need to.
I personally feel Brett will play but I am only guessing.

DCE seemed to think we'd be at full strength on Friday night on the BSB this morning.

"We're in a really good position to name our strongest 17 for Friday night ..." @SeaEagles half Daly Cherry-Evans.

Uh oh....so if brett doesn't play that'll fan all the dce v snake rumours again!

:eek::speechless::wasntme::lipssealed::think:

Delayed due to filming of the Part 3 video. If that's the case then don't advertise 3PM or at least put the time zone lol

Team Tuesday underway, Warriors in, 15 to come.

FFS given it IS round 1, they should all be in by 3pm
Yeh. You're right. And if they dont make it by 3 pm, put them on detention after school. They can write on the board 'I will always get my team in by 3 pm Tuesday or I...' 100 times.

Do you think that Coach Trent Barrett will name a strong side to take on the Bulldogs in this Friday night's blockbuster?

NSW Cup announced and it looks like Vave has achieved the dream he told me about at the Season Opening dinner to make the team for Week 1. Green looks to be definitely in and Snake has to be playing.

Starling, Lawrence and Burgess all playing NSW Cup

• 📚
Reactions: Rex

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8