GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
F... that side will take some beating. No crucial injuries and i cant see us losing to many.

That is a sexy team on paper. Only question marks for mine are Walker at 5/8 and how Parcell will go as a first string hooker.

If anyone is thinking of getting tickets I recommend you don't dilly-dally, I just got 4 but we are out on the extremity of Fulton-Menzies.

Western concourse for me in between the 10 and tryline. Great spot to get a few high fives.

Alright so...
Stewart out,
TTurbo racing against the clock (or is this just a ploy?)

Klemmer def out,
BMoz,
Hoppa,
Graham
all racing against the clock.

So we know for sure Klemmer and Stewart definitely out.
The rest seem touch and go.

Is it official with Brett?

He was only just in the papers on the weekend sprouting our new training regime and how much better it was as we didn't have the soft tissue injuries we did the last few years.

Now he's out in the first round? How is that better Brett?

I'm sure Turbo will be champing at the bit to get a game at fullback.

Brett is my favourite (just in front of Lyon, Matai, Buhrer and now turbos) but I'm busting to see what Tom can bring at fullback.

Still a long way to go for Tom but the experience will prove invaluable.

If anyone is thinking of getting tickets I recommend you don't dilly-dally, I just got 4 but we are out on the extremity of Fulton-Menzies.

More seats will be released a few days before the game, just incase of any late coming members that want reserved seats.

Hill will be packed on the account that there are limited seats at the moment.

It looks like snake will miss round 1 and tom to play . Snake probably could but manly wont be risking him for the fact he could be out for weeks on end . Toms ankle will be iced all week with some light running later in the week . By the middle of next week manly think tom will be at 100% and ready to go .

Tom. Jorge. Matai. Lyon .Goodall. walker. Dce. Jake . Api. Nate .Brown. t red. Kapow. Res. Parcell. Lawrence. Lussick. Green.

Stewart is a big loss when you have a new halves combo, with two weeks to go I would expect him to play

From MWSE

Elastoplast Injury News
Mon 22nd February, 04:54PM
ELASTOPLAST_injury_report_620x350
Here is the latest Sea Eagles injury update, proudly brought to you by sponsor, Elastoplast.

Brett Stewart: Suffered a tight hamstring injury in Ipswich trial. Expected back Round 1.

Tom Trbojevic: Suffered an ankle sprain injury in Ipswich trial. Expected back Round 1.

Api Koroisau: Underwent off season shoulder surgery. Expected back Round 1.

Lewis Brown: Underwent off season minor knee surgery. Expected back Round 1.

Matt Parcell: Suffered a hamstring injury in the Auckland Nines tournament. Expected back Round 1.

Feleti Mateo: Missed last weekend’s trial with a virus. Expected back Round 1.

Isaac John: Missed last weekend’s trial with a virus. Expected back Round 1.

Jamie Buhrer: Suffered a broken jaw in the Auckland Nines. Out for a further four to six weeks.

Jayden Hodges: Suffered an ACL knee injury in the Auckland Nines. Out for the season.

I expect Snake to play...a tight hamstring is not even a strain...he has two weeks to rest up so he should be fine. Snake was simply blowing out the cobwebs on that hammy and it's best that he does that in a trial game as opposed to a round match, so I am glad he had a hit out on Saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4