Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jake trbojevic at lock would be a better option than lui tbh. Either way he should be starting somewhere in the forward pack. Waste of time giving him a shorter stint like against the cows.

Killer has to make sure Skivvy doesn't come within an arms length of Cechin.

If our boy Cherry plays this Friday night it will be a test for Toovey, imo, as to who he drops. For me, Tom Turbo would be one of the first backs you'd pick, certainly ahead of Hiku and Tafua. He is our one back with youth, flair and pace.
But would 2V have the courage to replace an international?
I hope so. It would go some way to convincing me that he is a coach who selects on form. And I'd also like him to promote Hodges for one of our ageing front rowers in the 17 - again for the same reason, youth, speed and enthusiasm.

Interview with DCE today on Triple M
Johns asked him if he thinks he will get booed tomorrow night..DCE said if he does he will just smile and get on with the game...sounds like someone might be a late inclusion

I am going to the game tomorrow with my two sons and just wanted to know what section of the ground the manly fans will be sitting? I was also wondering if anyone knows whether there are going to be any after game meet the players type events after the Brisbane game?

I hope DCE plays . My team would be :

1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 DCE
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Lui
12 Justin Horo
13 Foran

Interchange
14 Tom Symonds
15 Jake Trbojevic
16 Feleti Mateo
17 Ligi Sao

I hope DCE plays . My team would be :

1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 DCE
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Lui
12 Justin Horo
13 Foran

Interchange
14 Tom Symonds
15 Jake Trbojevic
16 Feleti Mateo
17 Ligi Sao

Agree, except Leary is better than Sao, Horo and Lui. Also I'd have Hodges in for one of them.

I am going to the game tomorrow with my two sons and just wanted to know what section of the ground the manly fans will be sitting? I was also wondering if anyone knows whether there are going to be any after game meet the players type events after the Brisbane game?
317 or whatever the Away Supporters Bay is.

Stop in on the way in the Hotel LA Bar on cnr Caxton/Petrie Tce - our fearless Leader and Footy Club CEO will be there :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4