Game Day Manly v Broncos [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listening to DCE mmm interview on the cherrygraph I say he is certainly playing

I'm glad DCE is back in, but grey we've gotta find a way to keep Tom T in the team.

I keep thinking that our season kicked off with Daly announcing his Titans deal, and we fell in a massive heap. We've been showing signs of improvement over that last few games and now DCE is re-signed: permanently!! I get a feeling that our season has just spun 180° and we will turn into Manly again :)

Manly by 16 ;)

Stuff u Channel 9 for not showing this game live into NSW - give me a break Tigers vs Titans is going to a better game than ours , more like a snooze fest compared to our game which I think will be way more entertaining of the 2 games.

Stuff u footy show panel none of you have picked us this week

U will all be sorry come tonight because beware the wounded eagle

I agree with a earlier post we are specials tonight and DCE to have a blinder

Manly by 8-14 points

Last edited:
Why doesnt Ch Nien put the " second " game on Gem live at 7.30 ???!!!! Wouldnt it pull more advertising revenue than a game played after the 7.30 one on Nine....esp when everyone knows the score and even die hards CNBF staying
up to watch ???

If 9 had any marketing sense, they would show the Manly game live @:cool:

The media has built this game up like an Origin game - all of Qld v Chez :D
What, this game is broadcast second? Nine are losers. This week a whole new audience has heard of Daly and will want to watch the highest payed player in action.

Epic fail. And it will be a cracker of a match too.

What, this game is broadcast second? Nine are losers. This week a whole new audience has heard of Daly and will want to watch the highest payed player in action.

Epic fail. And it will be a cracker of a match too.

100% agree channel 9 are crazy with this decision as I have said earlier in this thread!!

The only thing im not looking forward to with the Manly game is the crap from Wally and Locky giving it out to DCE all night, mute button will get a workout tonight i think.
With Parker out Manly by 10pts i hope.

Why doesnt Ch Nien put the " second " game on Gem live at 7.30 ???!!!! Wouldnt it pull more advertising revenue than a game played after the 7.30 one on Nine....esp when everyone knows the score and even die hards CNBF staying
up to watch ???
Sadly not, there's probably near on triple the ad slots in the delayed game than the live one. So running two live ones = less ad slots.
I know using common sense would suggest just flipping and dropping those ads into the replay of the other game after.. but common sense doesn't exist at #9 and they'd rather force their way knowing that then people probably only watch one game, so bugger giving supporters any kinda choice.

Last edited:
It's funny not being in Brisbane to enjoy the MWTS hospitality and enjoy the game, oh well a few Great Northern Brewery Beers, a Steak on the Weber, and inside the caravan to watch the game Live from Longreach in Western QLD.

I think we might spring an upset tonight, almost happened last week but our best chance for a while!

Have the feeling we are specials tonight and have put the money behind it so that could be dangerous !!

Lucky over here that both games are broadcast live every week so we can choose which one to watch 1st

The only thing im not looking forward to with the Manly game is the crap from Wally and Locky giving it out to DCE all night, mute button will get a workout tonight i think.
With Parker out Manly by 10pts i hope.
Will 2MMM cover it ? Live video on the net, radio commentary . . . . ?

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4