GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get it when we flog you when the real comp starts it wont be wo it'll be n ooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let them have their moment today and we will have our moment on GRAND FINAL day. I know what I would much rather win.

Poor Parra though. This is gonna make Semi a very popular man in union circles and they will come with a lot of money which Parra won't be able to match. And maybe he's signed for a few years already but that means *turds with eyes emoji*

We are into 7.50 to win the big one . Parra has the pregnancy but we will deliver the baby.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Congrat Habib, they played well (but don't start thinking I like Para).

Hey habibi, I'm hearing there doing a parade down church st,and there bringing out the eel back from 1976,you remember the one where manly beat you,and then there gonna burn down parra stadium,lol

Muppet

New

Ok it may have been distasteful so I deleted it.

But some here have given it to both Watmough and Foran for picking up injuries, & I'm sure some of you would like nothing better for them to be out for extended periods.

I'm out of this joint anyway.

see you later !

I will help you out of this joint. Here, cop this:
albumpicture.jpg

I swear, if Greenturd becomes the boss of the NRL we'll end up playing our games in some paddock out the back of Rankin Springs and then he'd then push for us to be kicked out due to lack of crowds and a decent venue.

As for the Speels? Winning a Mickey Mouse tournament that some teams took so seriously they sent over virtually a whole NSW or Qld Cup team. I guess we better hand them the NRL premiership trophy now and the other 15 teams can just forget about the season.....

I will help you out of this joint. Here, cop this:
albumpicture.jpg
timing is everything... You just made the vindictive bad loser list. Could have flipped him way earlier for a few low blows.... Can't get good staff these days...

Twas beautiful timing. Habib twice made the grand announcement that he was gone from the forum. And twice immediately returned. He couldn't help himself. The poor petal just needed a little helping hand.

And with the trials next week we have plenty else to talk about.

timing is everything... You just made the vindictive bad loser list. Could have flipped him way earlier for a few low blows.... Can't get good staff these days...
smemotions18.gif

Oh boohoo Jerry1. Your comment really hurt (NOT).

If you think that his banning was for that single post then guess again. It was mainly for an accumulation of posts over the duration that he (Chief, Chewbacca, etc.) has been in this 'Habib Eagle' incarnation. He was deceitful from the start, just like all of his other incarnations, by pretending to be a Manly fan before slipping up and revealing his true self as an Eels supporter. He was a troll who made numerous bait type posts to try and get a reaction and would then delete them after a period.

In the end, as Rex pointed out, "Habib twice made the grand announcement that he was gone from the forum. And twice immediately returned. He couldn't help himself." so once he made the comment that he was "out of this joint anyway. see you later !" for the third time, I just helped him out. But don't fret Jerry1, I'm sure that he will resurrect himself sometime soon an another incarnation to try and deceive and annoy us all again (well except for you as apparently you must like him or are you really him too and got upset about the banning and decided to retaliate as Jerry?).

Honest questions: Do you have anything else in life, or are you really this sad as a human being?
Your embarrassing yourself kid.
Pretty funny quote coming from someone who has averaged over three comments a day for 12 years on a footy blog, no? Pot... kettle... black?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4