GAME DAY - Auckland Nines 2016 February 6 -7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Muppet

New

Ok it may have been distasteful so I deleted it.

But some here have given it to both Watmough and Foran for picking up injuries, & I'm sure some of you would like nothing better for them to be out for extended periods.

I'm out of this joint anyway.

see you later !

Yes thank god its over but there was positives out of it with lawrence , parcell, etc. We still should go into round 1 full strength apart from jimmy .

Muppet

New

But some here have given it to both Watmough and Foran for picking up injuries, & I'm sure some of you would like nothing better for them to be out for extended periods.

see you later !
Lol your whole team is injury prone we don't have to dream for them to get injured

Muppet

New

see you later !
Ahahhahaha get f*cked idiot, see you in five minutes.

You know you can't stay away..

Muppet

New

see you later !

Go and have a swim in the Parramatta river and grow another head that has a brain in it then you might have something intelligent to say

It's karma.

You give it to Foran and choc for getting injuries.

It's karma.
You misunderstand karma. Karma to the East is neuroplasticity to the West. Mind training. Think of physical training. What you do today changes what your body/mind will do tomorrow.

eg The more we think, do and say miserable things, the more we condition ourselves to be miserable people, living a miserable life. And it works in the other direction too.

Pay attention, and you might begin to notice that when you troll here, you're not just trolling our lives, but your own.

Toovey gone but Manly still getting no love from the officials.

Just how many more years penance do we have to pay for the Arko era?

Muppet

New

see you later !
Only a complete moron would genuinely wish serious injury upon a player no matter what team they play for. Sure some here would not be devastated if Choc or Foz were out for extended periods of time but they would never seriously wish it upon them. Habib/ chief go and play with your equals at one eyed it is obvious you have no place here regardless of what team you support.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I think whilst Tommy ha s put on some pounds for the better Jake seems on the other hand under weight for the front row. He has actually lost weight.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I think whilst Tommy ha s put on some pounds for the better Jake seems on the other hand under weight for the front row. He has actually lost weight.
Agree

The players seems too lean to me and not enough strength. Could be another bad season for injuries

Parra thru to finals. Dammit. Seems like the sides who played have decent half back and five eighth are doing the best, have the best attacking structure. Norman and Cornish have steered parra well, same goes titans with Roberts and taylor. And of course Johnson for the warriors. Manly looked a little rudderless and struggled with points. Lets pray Parra dont win the final...anyone but them

Parra thru to finals. Dammit. Seems like the sides who played have decent half back and five eighth are doing the best, have the best attacking structure. Norman and Cornish have steered parra well, same goes titans with Roberts and taylor. And of course Johnson for the warriors. Manly looked a little rudderless and struggled with points. Lets pray Parra dont win the final...anyone but them
Foz will be a decent back up for Cornish and Norman once the season starts. He just needs to bide his time in Nsw cup, and he may get a call up to first grade occasionally, on the bench.

Only a complete moron would genuinely wish serious injury upon a player no matter what team they play for. Sure some here would not be devastated if Choc or Foz were out for extended periods of time but they would never seriously wish it upon them. Habib/ chief go and play with your equals at one eyed it is obvious you have no place here regardless of what team you support.
Chief is an absolute loser. He's got no credibility on One Eyed Eel either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8