Gallen fighting Hoppa.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thoughts? I don't know what to say. I'll try.

I hope Gallen gets knocked out I can't stand him. I hope Hoppa doesn't do anything stupid. I hope Sonny Bill Williams is laughing into his hundred dollar bills. Gallen is a world class champion at not realising he's not a champion.

Might not be a champion yet but PG is a bloody good knuckle... has good head movement, a great body RIP, plenty of heart and tough as old boots... credit where it's due imo... personally I get a giggle out of hoppas antics and the outrage they cause but I'm confidant that this fight only has 2 possible outcomes
1. PG stops Hoppa - prediction r5
2. Hoppa uses the Tyson defense and chomps a bit of cauliflower off Gal's ear

How do people see gallons career?
Convicted drug cheat
Captained a team breaking salary cap
Vulgar tweets
Captained a team who were breaking the terms of of their fine
*won* a grand final.

Convicted drug cheat
Vulgar tweets
*won* a grand final.
Twisted a players nuts. "Wheels" I should say.
Deliberately dug his fingers into an opposition players taped up head wound and re opened it up.
Racially insulted Micky Paea.
There's a few character references.....
As a player..... Works hard but gets in the way far too often when the halves are trying to do their job.

Convicted drug cheat
Vulgar tweets
*won* a grand final.

But but but......he's the NSW "Captain Courageous", the media said so :rofl:

Captained NSW in 6 series.....won 1, lost 5 - the most Origin or Interstate series losses by any NSW captain

Captained NSW in 16 games.....won 7, lost 9

Played 24 Origins, won 9, lost 15

I saw a headline allegedly attributed to Hoppa "I need to feed my 11 kids..."
For a start, his eldest child would now be financially comfortable due to his RL career. At least two other Hoppa children are now earning money through RL.

I saw a headline allegedly attributed to Hoppa "I need to feed my 11 kids..."

I thought this quote from Hoppa was just tongue-in-cheek garble to promote the fight - as opposed to his usual digit-in-cheek stuff....

What-ever the outcome, Mundine will call them both hacks, terrible fighters and that he should fight the winner on a purse of 40 million as he's the man and the greatest boxer ever.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4