Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gallen fighting Hoppa.

47MVEagle

Iโ€™ll be watching. But Iโ€™m more interested in how KostaTszyus young bloke goes.
Timophey is the spitting image of his old man, even had the rats tail in the few fights of his I've seen.

He's been very active & has looked for challenging opponents in most of his fights so hopefully he'll be able to start climbing towards world-level soon.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
Premium Member
2017 Tipping Competitor
Gallen wins
2nd round ref stops it
Too old
Might have took him in his day but I remember his hug fest with Bob Mirevic and would still have my doubts.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
How did Kostya jnr go ?

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
A couple of good quality fights.
Young Costya is a talent.
You could see the Hoppa was gone as soon as Gallen could escape the grappling....poor spectacle really.....the Gallen/SBW now finally seems reality.
The Hodges fight was a sick joke.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
Premium Member
2017 Tipping Competitor
A couple of good quality fights.
Young Costya is a talent.
You could see the Hoppa was gone as soon as Gallen could escape the grappling....poor spectacle really.....the Gallen/SBW now finally seems reality.
The Hodges fight was a sick joke.
I forgot about Hodges.
What happened there?

The '47ers

Notorious NRL
Did Hoppa earn enough from this sham to keep him out of trouble for the next 12 months?
I think he bet his whole purse on the fight with Gal, so no he's blown it already. Not real bright our Hoppa

midsteyne

loyal forever
Premium Member
Put him in with a bloke from Ipswich and it was a joke....Hodges knocked him down 3 times by 2 mins into the first round.
I get the odd mismatch , but this was comical mate....
I remember when Casey McGuire clipped Hodges on the chin during an East Broncos game, Hodges folded like a cheap suit out cold.
Big guy, glass chin.

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Sad to say, but Hoppa was looking a fair way off a legit chance from the bell....slouggish and more trying to just lean over Gallen who kept then belting him in the guts to take out the wind.
Even sadder, this was his only chance to lenghen the fight because when there was distance Gallen looked likely to finish it quickly....which he did.
Would have liked to see Solomon Haumono in against Gallen personally.

yokahontas

Put him in with a bloke from Ipswich and it was a joke....Hodges knocked him down 3 times by 2 mins into the first round.
I get the odd mismatch , but this was comical mate....
Saw a good description of the fight, along the lines of โ€˜airswing, airswing, airswing, low blow, airswing, airswing, punch connects, Hodges wins...โ€™

Iโ€™m guessing it would be just as much of a mismatch if you put an actual boxer in against Hodges, as opposed to some half-cut bloke you found in the pokie room at the local pub 10mins before the bout?

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Saw a good description of the fight, along the lines of โ€˜airswing, airswing, airswing, low blow, airswing, airswing, punch connects, Hodges wins...โ€™

Iโ€™m guessing it would be just as much of a mismatch if you put an actual boxer in against Hodges, as opposed to some half-cut bloke you found in the pokie room at the local pub 10mins before the bout?
The answer to that mate -
You are 100% correct

The Who

Premium Member
I think he bet his whole purse on the fight with Gal, so no he's blown it already. Not real bright our Hoppa
That sounds like FAKE NEWS to me. Just a ruse to try to convince the public that Hoppa was a chance. I'm surprised that he lasted to the second round.
Making a fool of himself is the only way Hoppa can earn a quid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom