Gallen fighting Hoppa.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gallen wins
2nd round ref stops it
Too old
Might have took him in his day but I remember his hug fest with Bob Mirevic and would still have my doubts.

A couple of good quality fights.
Young Costya is a talent.
You could see the Hoppa was gone as soon as Gallen could escape the grappling....poor spectacle really.....the Gallen/SBW now finally seems reality.
The Hodges fight was a sick joke.

A couple of good quality fights.
Young Costya is a talent.
You could see the Hoppa was gone as soon as Gallen could escape the grappling....poor spectacle really.....the Gallen/SBW now finally seems reality.
The Hodges fight was a sick joke.
I forgot about Hodges.
What happened there?

Did Hoppa earn enough from this sham to keep him out of trouble for the next 12 months?

I think he bet his whole purse on the fight with Gal, so no he's blown it already. Not real bright our Hoppa

Sad to say, but Hoppa was looking a fair way off a legit chance from the bell....slouggish and more trying to just lean over Gallen who kept then belting him in the guts to take out the wind.
Even sadder, this was his only chance to lenghen the fight because when there was distance Gallen looked likely to finish it quickly....which he did.
Would have liked to see Solomon Haumono in against Gallen personally.

Put him in with a bloke from Ipswich and it was a joke....Hodges knocked him down 3 times by 2 mins into the first round.
I get the odd mismatch , but this was comical mate....

Saw a good description of the fight, along the lines of ‘airswing, airswing, airswing, low blow, airswing, airswing, punch connects, Hodges wins...’

I’m guessing it would be just as much of a mismatch if you put an actual boxer in against Hodges, as opposed to some half-cut bloke you found in the pokie room at the local pub 10mins before the bout?

Saw a good description of the fight, along the lines of ‘airswing, airswing, airswing, low blow, airswing, airswing, punch connects, Hodges wins...’

I’m guessing it would be just as much of a mismatch if you put an actual boxer in against Hodges, as opposed to some half-cut bloke you found in the pokie room at the local pub 10mins before the bout?
The answer to that mate -
You are 100% correct

I think he bet his whole purse on the fight with Gal, so no he's blown it already. Not real bright our Hoppa
That sounds like FAKE NEWS to me. Just a ruse to try to convince the public that Hoppa was a chance. I'm surprised that he lasted to the second round.
Making a fool of himself is the only way Hoppa can earn a quid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4