G.I off to the U.K

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Warrington Wolves confirmed on Tuesday that the Australian great will be coming out of retirement to join them for the 2021 season, having originally hung up his boots in April last year.
Sky Sports rugby league expert Carney hailed the signing as a boost to both his former club and Super League, drawing comparisons to when Warrington brought in another Australian star, Andrew Johns, on a short-term deal in 2005.

Inglis has a drug problem?
Alcohol is a terrible drug.

If a player is medicly retired from the game, just like poor behaviour the other comp should also apply the ban. This is absolute bull****. Its ****ing cheating .

Its about time members of clubs took a class action against the admin, of the sport . Im sure there is an avenue there somewhere . The clubs are held but the short and curlys. The fans need some type of action as members and paying customers and the fabrication of an even playing field .
South's via Greenberg have gotten away with a massive rort that most clubs could only dream of, I hope the demise of that grub brings about a competition where all clubs are treated equal, under that bald headed maggot we were disadvantaged simply because we were Manly

So the Vermin are allowed to get away with medically retiring GI and reap the cap relief and miraculousy he is back to full fitness and going to play again in the UK.

This is just another piece of evidence of how Greenturd protected the cartel clubs and ignored our fair requests to medically retire Snake and Stevie!!!

Another example of the farce that the salary cap is.

Vlandys has moved heaven and earth for the game and started dealing with some of the serious issues the game faces. I do hope that he finally does something about the lopsided salary cap and make it fair for ALL clubs!!

So the Vermin are allowed to get away with medically retiring GI and reap the cap relief and miraculousy he is back to full fitness and going to play again in the UK.

This is just another piece of evidence of how Greenturd protected the cartel clubs and ignored our fair requests to medically retire Snake and Stevie!!!

Another example of the farce that the salary cap is.

Vlandys has moved heaven and earth for the game and started dealing with some of the serious issues the game faces. I do hope that he finally does something about the lopsided salary cap and make it fair for ALL clubs!!

Inglis wasn’t given medical retirement he was allowed to ( nudge nudge wink wink) “ work” for the club and his contract was then ( nudge nudge wink wink) torn up releasing a million back into their cap.

Sadly if it quacks, looks like a duck it is in fact .....a duck!!

So he got paid about a million a year for picking up glasses at Redfern RSL while souffs got the same amount added back onto their cap for those 2 seasons.

Now he suddenly feels well enough to play for (no doubt) a lucrative marquee contract in the UK.

Not a bad rort if you can swing it but still a bloody joke.

I wonder how many other Greenburg "arrangements" there are to come out in the wash now that he's gone?

Never should've been medically retired in the first place but I think he will do well. Playing in the centres in ESL will test his shoulder about as much as playing tiddlywinks.

Just heard the CEO of Souffs saying Inglis wasn't a "medical retirement". Seems he just didn't want to play again. Yet Souffs received full salary cap dispensation.
Surely that compounds the rort.

Just heard the CEO of Souffs saying Inglis wasn't a "medical retirement". Seems he just didn't want to play again. Yet Souffs received full salary cap dispensation.
Surely that compounds the rort.
So changing your mind after a year or 2 is out of the the question?
Who hasn't ever changed their mind?

Just to prove it's not just the nrl salary cap that gets abused, warrington have managed to fit GI in their cap without him being one of their 2 marquee players (they have widdop and Blake Austin) as well as a number of highly paid players

I’m not sure of GI’s skills outside of the NRL and maybe Souths just told him that he’d be out of a job under the new rules of limited support staff.

I always disagreed with his exemption from the salary cap however I have nothing against the guy trying to earn a quid for his family.

Regarding the salary cap, it’s wrong with rules for some and rules for others. GI doesn’t make the rules and if he’s doing it to look after his family, good luck to him. It does stink though with NRL HO and their inconsistent treatment with regard to Snake and Skivvy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4