FULTON ON LUSSICK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I keep telling myself Lussick will be better next year wearing Maroon and White.

His aggression has always been part of his game. A young hot head with potential. I was sorry to see him go.

Watching his game before he got injured tonight. I cringed every time he touched the ball.

He has gotten worse. He is a walking penalty with absolutely no self discipline/ self control.

Start over. He is going to be much better in Maroon and White. Ahh **** it can't the eels keep him. Lets just keep Nami, Mason or Burgess over Lussick.

I keep telling myself Lussick will be better next year wearing Maroon and White.

His aggression has always been part of his game. A young hot head with potential. I was sorry to see him go.

Watching his game before he got injured tonight. I cringed every time he touched the ball.

He has gotten worse. He is a walking penalty with absolutely no self discipline/ self control.

Start over. He is going to be much better in Maroon and White. Ahh **** it can't the eels keep him. Lets just keep Nami, Mason or Burgess over Lussick.

Pretty much my thoughts, can easily see him as back up prop next for this reason if we have Myles, Jake, BJ and Starling all fit then Lussick will be in the fight with Sao and Burgess if we play a 5th prop. He only averages 90m a game, this is not enough to offset all the penalties and errors. We could live with Choc doing this as he was averaging 150m a game.

Yer I don't know about lussick anymore I wanted him for toughness up front not a hot head up front . Bring in addison d now for the rest of the year and with a pre season under him he could be our man and at a fraction of the cost .

My take on Lussick has always been he's more interested in being a standover man than being a footballer who wins games. Would rather put on a bit hit or start sledging an opponent than do the little things like make his tackles & do his share of the hitups.

Hope I'm wrong though .

If the club came out and said if he was signed or not we would be in a better situation. Can't see why we would chase him and pay overs if he is struggling to make the bench. Just don't know about this one.

He should always have a place here if nothing else because of his role in this

And channel nein went tsk tsk tsk all the way to promoting it heavily everytime the 2 teams played for ages after.

God it's good to know shame 'on the take' hayne has retired.

Never understood the excitement over Lussick? He is rubbish. If we sign Moa, don't need Lussick. Rather have Moa, Myles, Turbo, Sao, Lawrence as first choice props. Then save money and go hard for Tamou. That's a good looking list of props.
Agreed. Lussick has been signed by Fulton as a favour to his mate Jason Lussick. He hasn't been signed on playing ability.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4