Fullback Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you line up at fullback Vs the Roosters

• Funa

Votes: 59 35.5%
  • Saab

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Tuipulotu

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Walker

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Garrick

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Koula

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • Weekes

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Harper

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Schuster

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Times like these, you gotta think outside the square.

1. Daly C-Evans
2. Reuben rag doll
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Saab
6. Josh Schuster
7. Keiron Foran
8. Paseka
9. Croker/Cust
10. Taupau
11. Olakauata
12. Siro
13. Jurbo
14. Cust/Croker
15. Gosiewski/Davey
16. Keppie
17. Aloiai

However does he offer anything in defence ??!
Well that's thing. He looks like he added some muscle in the off season. Given that Des said he's trained there I'd imagine he's been put some rigorous defence training. Plus when he played centre for us I don't recall him being a liability defensively .

I'd be half inclined to put Walker there and play either Parker or Tuipulotu in centres.
At least this year we have some depth and options! Does anyone know if Tuipulotu can play fullback?
1. Walker
2. Saab
3. Tuipulotu/ Parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. Chez

I actually don't care who plays. Jesus Christ could play fullback and we'd still be ****ed. Another year of watching a less than ordinary footy team each week. The guy that sells TV remotes is going to be happy as I'm going to break a few of them again this season.

Even before Tommy slow poke Turtles injury I thought we'd come 10th but now bottom 4 is more likely. I was already sceptical that he'd last the season but If he couldn't beat some random pissed punter in a run down the Corso how the hell was he ever going to make it through the season? After all the hard work he and others have put in to try and get his injury right what a total ****en selfish moron for doing that. On the plus side at least he didn't waste a good pizza or hit someone like some other idiot. Looks like he was having a good night so I am just guessing a late night kebab was heaved up somewhere.

Until Tooommee Turtle and DCE go and we can have better balance in our salary cap we're not competitive and we're not making the top 8.

I actually don't care who plays. Jesus Christ could play fullback and we'd still be ****ed. Another year of watching a less than ordinary footy team each week. The guy that sells TV remotes is going to be happy as I'm going to break a few of them again this season.

Even before Tommy slow poke Turtles injury I thought we'd come 10th but now bottom 4 is more likely. I was already sceptical that he'd last the season but If he couldn't beat some random pissed punter in a run down the Corso how the hell was he ever going to make it through the season? After all the hard work he and others have put in to try and get his injury right what a total ****en selfish moron for doing that. On the plus side at least he didn't waste a good pizza or hit someone like some other idiot. Looks like he was having a good night so I am just guessing a late night kebab was heaved up somewhere.

Until Tooommee Turtle and DCE go and we can have better balance in our salary cap we're not competitive and we're not making the top 8.
Lol@ tommy turtle thats gold womboss

I'd be half inclined to put Walker there and play either Parker or Tuipulotu in centres.
At least this year we have some depth and options! Does anyone know if Tuipulotu can play fullback?
1. Walker
2. Saab
3. Tuipulotu/ Parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. Chez
What about Schuster? He is certainly big enough agile and has all the skills and speed. :( we are screwed man

Matt Dufty is off contract this year. St George haven't made him an offer yet. He's fast and has played fullback and Ramsey seems to be their preferred option at the back. They gave him permission to talk to Huddersfield last year but he says he wants to stay in the NRL. Not sure we'd have the money to put in an offer but he'd be a good signing imo.

Last edited:
Has Schuster played FB in the juniors?
Don't think so, but that doesn't seem to matter round these parts. It's still the pre-season. By the time the season's over all our outside backs - and maybe one or two of the forwards - will probably be given a go.

047A199D-8871-4A5C-B29B-5FFEF16E15A0.png

Obviously i have no knowledge but des rarely makes big calls. If des goes with a young untested bloke to replace tommy i would suspect tom is on the long time injured list

If des is thinking round 4 he would usually stop gap the hell out of it knowing that a lot can be achieved regardless of a few early losses.

In the des presser he also made a comment about origin i didnt understand. Did anyone pick that up and join the dots

Last edited:
long time injured lust
Was wondering if that had anything to do with the injury @:D

In the des presser he also made a comment about origin i didnt understand. Did anyone pick that up and join the dots
I think Des was talking about prepping replacements during Origin. We play just two days after two of this year's Origin games - see below

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8