Fullback options...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Api was bagged left and right in these here forums - can't pass, can't tackle, etc. Now he's a champion. The grass is always greener…

Des's best Manly sides had two - not one, two - good hookers, which is why I was confident when we had both Api and Manase to share the load. I know it was salary cap pressure and we had to pick one or the other and Manase seemed like the best bet at the time, but man, that didn't work out as anybody expected, did it?

At last count, the number of good hookers we currently have was at -4.
Api was won a GF, came to Manly and then made another GF.... he is a gun...

'Cant pass' always amused me and he locked the middle of the ruck down defensively... but that was then...

Are these the fb options behind Tom?
Centre
Centre
Fb possibly. Don’t know much about Koula tbh.

ive not thought much about the Elliot non resign until now but now that he’s been mentioned I prob would have taken him over sone of the other guys we’ve signed.
Actually now that I recall didn’t Elliot do his acl last year? He’d still be out I think

Xavier Coates from broncos is off contract this year, he is young big and fast and might turn into a fullback option.we could use him on the wing

Xavier Coates from broncos is off contract this year, he is young big and fast and might turn into a fullback option.we could use him on the wing
But what would his asking price be now , great prospect but his manager would have already have him priced in the higher end bracket already . Wing , centre , full back , the kid is going to be in demand

But what would his asking price be now , great prospect but his manager would have already have him priced in the higher end bracket already . Wing , centre , full back , the kid is going to be in demand
Did i already say already , have to pay more attention .

Coates would be 500K - 700K a season now, a few clubs looking at him.

Throw it out there but Will Hopoate is 28 and off contract for next season, can play fullback/centre/wing. Let Walker go and you have a centre and fullback replacement when needed.

Exactly. Dorothy has lost plot.
  • no recognised fullback
  • no recognised hooker
  • no Shuster cust or guac for the first game
  • picking serial plodders parker, croker, garrick, jet ski
  • unfit squad for the modern game
You would expect this crap from a novice coach. Not a seasoned campaigner.
Yeah! Wish he'd just listen to all the premiership winning coaches on here spreading their knowledge and experience far and wide. Who the fk does des think he is??? He's done nothing in the game.....nothing I say......

Api was won a GF, came to Manly and then made another GF.... he is a gun...

'Cant pass' always amused me and he locked the middle of the ruck down defensively... but that was then...
He couldn't bloody pass. Nit sure what games you were watching.

Whatvthe guy had was ticker, defensive steel and a great little dart duck and power move but he was never a great passer. That's why we retained MF and let Api go. MF had huge upside.

I wonder do our recruitment guys look closely at the Qld cup players? The fb for Souths last week looked handy.

off topic but there are a host of ex nrl 9s running around in the qld cup
Levi - north’s devils
Luke - wynum manly
Mania Cherington - redcliffe
Kurt Baptiste - Sunny coast

seems like that comp has gotten a lot stronger.

He couldn't bloody pass. Nit sure what games you were watching.

Whatvthe guy had was ticker, defensive steel and a great little dart duck and power move but he was never a great passer. That's why we retained MF and let Api go. MF had huge upside.
You are kidding yourself... Manase has 'up-side' whilst Api has results.... 'can't pass' - what a laugh, try 'stuck in a team with players who have no idea about positional play'...

Api passed fine at Souffs and passes even better at Riff but you keep telling yourself how he somehow lost that ability at Manly....

P.S. the only 'up-side' that Manase has at the moment is that he will get plenty of sex in prison...

You are kidding yourself... Manase has 'up-side' whilst Api has results.... 'can't pass' - what a laugh, try 'stuck in a team with players who have no idea about positional play'...

Api passed fine at Souffs and passes even better at Riff but you keep telling yourself how he somehow lost that ability at Manly....

P.S. the only 'up-side' that Manase has at the moment is that he will get plenty of sex in prison...
mate we can obviously agree to disagree.

I perhaps suggest you go back and watch some Api vision from his time here. his dummy half passing was pretty ordinary at times often stifling the attack with first receiver having to check their step when waiting for the ball.

fact is Souths let him go because they had better. Fact is we let him go because at the time we potentially had better.

If Stabby Cat had never gone to the dance that night we wouldn't even be talking about Api right now and that's a 100% fact....

and i guarantee if we (long shot) go onto win our next 14 in a row the majority of those death riding the coach will be singing from the rafters about how good he is. Just look at 2019.....
It is a long shot and regardless of what we do in 2021, the back half of 2020 will always be an outright embarrassment...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10