Fullback during origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who would you pick at fullback while Tom is out for origin?

• Total voters
I am on the Saab bandwagon, I don’t know if his game is ready, he has all the physical attributes similar to Turbo.

His game is improving each round, could improve him further.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Saab is only just learning defence for his wing position...imo a long way to go to be the defensive maestro a fullback must be these days (same applies to Koula).

Honestly, from that list it's either Garrick or Walker (possibly Funa)...all 3 terrible options!
Dylan Smith it the only recognised FB there...he'd be my pick (not even a grade player!)

This highlights Manly's achilles heel (Des has seemingly solved our 9 issue) - when Turbo is out, who gon' play????

Hard question... Plenty have tried and failed...

Funa of the tried brigade for mine...

Happy to see koula or one of the kids get a go but jeez its a big ask to play such a hard position in your first game of FG...

Garrick for mine.

He's slotted in there when Tom has gone off early a few times & I think his regained confidence will see him be a capable replacement.

Tuipulotu comes in to fill Garrick's wing spot.

I wonder why Funa hasn't seen much/any first grade game time this season?

Garrick to fullback for sure, with tippy toes to the wing.

I would prefer Funa not play fullback as he has very little game time this year and who knows where his confidence is at? Its such an important position and we cant afford for someone to be finding their feet there.

Conversely, Garrick's confidence must be high, his kick returns are ok and he has been solid under the high ball.

Pretty easy decision in my book.

My Origin team: (yes, I picked him for many, many reasons).

01. James Tedesko
02. Josh Addo-Carr
03. Tom Trbojevic
04. Latrell Mitchell
05. Ryan Papenhuyzen
06. Jarome Luai
07. Nathan Cleary
08. Nathan Brown
09. Damien Cook
10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Liam Martin
12. Tevita Pangai Jnr