Full strength

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleRock40 said:
Full strength team:
1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foz
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Choc
12. Horo
13. Gift
14. Lui
15. JSL
16. Buhrer / Symonds
17. King

I would make a couple of changes based on performances this year…

1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. **Hiku for Wolf
6. Foz
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. **King for Starling
11. Choc
12. ** JSL for Horo
13. Gift

Bench
14. Lui
15. Horo
16. Buhrer
17. Starling/Jake T/Elephant

Josh Starling is a plodder. How is he in the team? We have MUCH better options don't we? Reminds me of ol' 1DH - Daniel Heckenberg - otherwise known as "one dimensional"

Ryan said:
Josh Starling is a plodder. How is he in the team? We have MUCH better options don't we? Reminds me of ol' 1DH - Daniel Heckenberg - otherwise known as "one dimensional"

Gee that name is a blast from the past. I remember Mata loved that guy. Agree with Starling, I am trying to give him more time but I think in the long term we have better options.

makes metres and tackles. Thats what a prop should do, not what Kite did in his last year or 2 trying to play 5/8

He is not the best prop in the game nor are we paying him as such

Agree Fluffy, look at a guy like Sam Moa for the Roosters who just tucks the ball under his arm and runs hard. We have enough playmakers in the squad.

Fluffy said:
makes metres and tackles. Thats what a prop should do, not what Kite did in his last year or 2 trying to play 5/8

He is not the best prop in the game nor are we paying him as such

When you compare him with our two former props, he's proving good value. Kite has been injured and I think has only played one match for the 'Riff, and George can't make the Storm 17.

I like starling, he is honest and doesnt have many mistakes in him which is what you want from a starter.Gee he looked like cement in the old jumper last week at times.Just visually. I reckon he has had a few nudie runs because he really goes at the tryline when he gets half a sniff, actually a quarter of a sniff. In fact he hogs it a bit when he sees the chalk

Lui goes hard but his mistake rate has been more than you would want. I reckon JSL will force a position soon enough. He is going well and wont help giftys chances of being resigned at all

I would have though Hasson would have had more time to impress but it appears he is being bought along slowly which is great for his game. He probably needs a few more kilos on him as well

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2