Full strength

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

Will be interesting to see the lineup for this week considering we should be full strength if Gift and Jorge are back. Am guessing 2V's will drop Hiku...

If they want to keep him they'll need to play him, stick him in NSW Cup and I'd say he will be gone....mind you he could be gone already who knows.

I gather Cheyse Blair didn't play NSW Cup on Sunday? He was unlucky to have been dropped. He's done everything right.
Anybody watch the NSW Cup who can report on good/poor performances from our many borderline players?

Wolf and Jorge are our two strongest wing options imo. Cheyse Blair is only there to put pressure on them (keep them performing well) and serve as back up. Hiku is a bigger conundrum...

The Who said:
I gather Cheyse Blair didn't play NSW Cup on Sunday? He was unlucky to have been dropped. He's done everything right.
Anybody watch the NSW Cup who can report on good/poor performances from our many borderline players?

Cheyse played right centre.

Hodges is too good for this level. Harrison was strong too. Hasson's hands let him down a couple of times, but the weather wasn't flash.

wouldnt hurt jorge to have 1 run in the reggies to gain fitness

cherry will prob get a week which will prob move foz to 7, lyon to 6 making room for another outside back anyway

DCE will have no case, he did nothing but niggle, never dropped the knee in at all :cool:

Anasta took Wolfie's head off, a la JWH and was not even put on report :huh: Seeing his head snap back, with his previous fractured neck, was dreadful :mad:

Hiku is a conundrum, good fill in fullback, probably a good fill in centre, he lacks speed for a winger though.

Lord Eagleton said:
Wolf and Jorge are our two strongest wing options imo. Cheyse Blair is only there to put pressure on them (keep them performing well) and serve as back up. Hiku is a bigger conundrum...
Yes, Hiku is a conundrum, good fill in fullback, probably a good centre, but he lacks genuine speed for a winger.

HappilyManly said:
Anasta took Wolfie's head off, a la JWH and was not even put on report :huh: Seeing his head snap back, with his previous fractured neck, was dreadful :mad:

Yes it did look dreadful and just glad no injury caused!

@EagleFromMay1967 i cant reply to your PM because you have PM's disabled. My name is not Phillip. And bow when you address me.

Lord Eagleton said:
@EagleFromMay1967 i cant reply to your PM because you have PM's disabled. My name is not Phillip. And bow when you address me.
Age before beauty, so the shoe is on the other foot. As deep and low as you can.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Age before beauty, so the shoe is on the other foot. As deep and low as you can.

"that's what she said."

Full strength team:
1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foz
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Choc
12. Horo
13. Gift
14. Lui
15. JSL
16. Buhrer / Symonds
17. King

I'm not convinced that Horo is our best option at 12. Perhaps right now he is (due to a lack of clear better options) but I feel that we could be stronger there. I see mistakes too commonly in his game...not outweighed by the positives.

Would love to see JSL and TRed given regular minutes over the next 2 months. With either of these 2 guys hitting some form (JSL in particular), I think we have a sound alternative at 12 for the run into the finals

mave said:
The Who said:

Cheyse played right centre.

Hodges is too good for this level. Harrison was strong too. Hasson's hands let him down a couple of times, but the weather wasn't flash.

@mave didn't MCK play NSW Cup this week ? How did he go ??

By the way any strongest 17 has to have Kingdog starting.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6