Full strength next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
King is apprently coming back next week. If we assume our three origin players come through their game, we will be at full strength to seek Shark Park revenge.

My team:

Stewart
Hicks
Bell
Matai (missed a lot of tackles last night)
Robertson (unsung hero)
Burns (sign him now)
Orford (Byso, Messiah????)
Bryant
Monaghan
King
Watmough
Beaver
Kennedy

Kite (on bench due to Origin fatigue)
Williamson
Rose
G Stewart

Put King in Premier League to show he's up to it. Loo Loo as replacement. I didn't expect it but I thought Morewood went OK last night. Robertson missed putting that scorer out, went high and didn't drive him over the sideline. Matai didn't help at all in that movement.

Robbo did well last night - was targeted by prince and apart from the 2 inches between that guys foot and the sideline played very good footy

3rd best on park for mine

Scary thing mata i agree with that team also.

Interestingly in Big Weel this week Laurie Daley nominates the best player for each club and the player that need to improve..

Our best: BK

Player that needs to improve: Princess

based on his past estimates of manly that would mean that king is our best and bk needs to improve

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4