Fukk SBW and the dribblers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was listening to MMM this morning and they all started gushing about Money Bill, had to turn it off!

There's something wrong with my Foxsports channel. I haven't heard $BW mentioned for 15 minutes. Somebody do something !!!!! Think of the children for ****sake!!!!!
It’s coming , he’s in the dunny having a crap and “ crapcam” is getting some juicy shots for the pregame festivities.

Sonny Bill Williams has been awarded 1000 Dally M points to take the lead with only a few rounds to go.

The Great SBW put in 13 mins and 4 runs against the Raiders in a performance that has been described as the greatest sporting performance of all time.

On the back of the performance the NRL are expected to make SBW an Immortal within the next 24 hours, making him the first player to be made an Immortal while he is still playing.

It has also been revealed that Williams’ contract has a “reverse incentive clause”, meaning that he gets docked pay for every game the Roosters win. As a result the Roosters are believed to have a spare $2M in the salary cap.

In unrelated news, Kalyn Ponga is suffering from homesickness and agitating for a release from his Knights contract so he can return to the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, even though he has never lived there. When Nick Politis was asked about developments this evening he simply said “I gotta go, I’ve got golf with Sonny and Kalyn in the morning”.

If I hear one more idiot say ‘he brings millions to the nrl’ If he is worth millions then why is his contract registered for peanuts.

How exactly do the nrl think having him back is going to attract to out game. Rugby union supporters couldn’t give a toss about rugby league. As his stint for the Wolfpack was underwhelming to say the least, I can’t see many Canadians or UK super league fans being won over by him playing nrl

it’s all total bs
If anything it makes rusted on fans want to vomit, I turned off those incessant Matt Nable wank monologues every time they come on, they absolutely make me want to quit rugby league.

WTF was it with the SBW love affair on FOX tonight???? How many times did they show him during the Manly Tigers game? FMD the only thing they didn’t show was him doing a $hit!!! I thought that stupid Yvonne Sampson was gonna climax the way she was carrying on.......for that matter I thought they were all gonna cum!

Screenshot_20200905-230103_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is on NRL.com
Can you believe it

WTF was it with the SBW love affair on FOX tonight???? How many times did they show him during the Manly Tigers game? FMD the only thing they didn’t show was him doing a $hit!!! I thought that stupid Yvonne Sampson was gonna climax the way she was carrying on.......for that matter I thought they were all gonna cum!
Its so embarrassing the way they carry on

Sonny Bill Williams has been awarded 1000 Dally M points to take the lead with only a few rounds to go.

The Great SBW put in 13 mins and 4 runs against the Raiders in a performance that has been described as the greatest sporting performance of all time.

On the back of the performance the NRL are expected to make SBW an Immortal within the next 24 hours, making him the first player to be made an Immortal while he is still playing.

It has also been revealed that Williams’ contract has a “reverse incentive clause”, meaning that he gets docked pay for every game the Roosters win. As a result the Roosters are believed to have a spare $2M in the salary cap.

In unrelated news, Kalyn Ponga is suffering from homesickness and agitating for a release from his Knights contract so he can return to the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, even though he has never lived there. When Nick Politis was asked about developments this evening he simply said “I gotta go, I’ve got golf with Sonny and Kalyn in the morning”.
Ahhh, you crack me up @MadMarcus .....even after tonight's ****e.

Was a joke, I thought they were going to show him on the bench in full screen and have the game playing on a small box left corner of screen at one stage.

The $hit report and the cumming was in the post game show. You must’ve missed it.

What about his first touch, he passed it with both knees on the ground. Unless the rules have changed, that is a penalty isnt it, but know all we heard was how good was his first hitup and look, even an offload, and then the lovefest continues...:sick::sick::sick:

What about his first touch, he passed it with both knees on the ground. Unless the rules have changed, that is a penalty isnt it, but know all we heard was how good was his first hitup and look, even an offload, and then the lovefest continues...:sick::sick::sick:
Not in Rugby but certainly in League AND he was never going to be penalised on his first hit up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4