Fukk SBW and the dribblers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if, when he's lining up for the kick off, they will play the God awful voice over explaining what he's thinking in this moment ala lockyers final game

You can only hope if the roosters make the GF $BW has a shocker with dropped balls and forced passes that lead to the opposition scoring and they loose cause they thought bringing him back would benefit them :giggle:

Manly should try and coax burgess out of retirement.
He has something that age does not weary.
One of my favorite non manly players ever

And here I was thinking you were looking forward to 'SBW cam' on Fox for tomorrow's game (yes they advertised it)...
At least we won't have to suffer the "thoughts of Money bill" before after and at half time of the game. Yikes! Cant stand the bloke since 2013. Cheating scum like the rest of them

Can someone help me out. I’ve checked the Fox sports lab, and there’s no mention of SBWs bowel movements for game day.

Maybe one of the Fox commentators who are stationed at Sonny’s cockpit can ask him to turn around

You can only hope if the roosters make the GF $BW has a shocker with dropped balls and forced passes that lead to the opposition scoring and they loose cause they thought bringing him back would benefit them :giggle:
Shifty Uncle Nick will bring that criminal S. Hayne out of retirement with another bagful of money to referee for them again. Fox have the hide to replay that FUKING shining example of an Uncle Nick purchased premiership 2013 GF shafting. Makes me sick everytime I see red, white and blue c***s.

Apparently they are sticking a camera on SBW and we are going to get every minute of his preparations , lead up and match time.

It’s starts at 4.00pm with him on the ****ter, and after he has a crap the next exciting thing is him trimming his toenails.

It’s going to be extraordinary viewing, personally I can’t wait.

Apparently they are sticking a camera on SBW and we are going to get every minute of his preparations , lead up and match time.

It’s starts at 4.00pm with him on the ****ter, and after he has a crap the next exciting thing is him trimming his toenails.

You know what would not surprise if our game either way if either team is winning comfortably they switch over to raiders easts warm up early.

They legally can't do that due to contractual arrangements but would not put it above fox to do it.

I can't wait to watch the Fox previews of the Dogs v Titans and our game be all about $BW.

You know what would not surprise if our game either way if either team is winning comfortably they switch over to raiders easts warm up early.

They legally do that due to contractual arrangements but would not put it above fox to do it.
Yes but only $BW warm up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7