Fukk SBW and the dribblers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I am completely over the SBW fanboi bullshiite on Fox, the tele, and any other media outlet .... this modern phenomena of hero worship to nausea has me turning off the television ..... it seems to be a contest to see who can gush the most shiite ..

Between the ScamSmith, and SBW fukkfests .... it is taking sports reporting all the way down to Dolly magazine level ...

I am completely over the SBW fanboi bullshiite on Fox, the tele, and any other media outlet .... this modern phenomena of hero worship to nausea has me turning off the television ..... it seems to be a contest to see who can gush the most shiite ..

Between the ScamSmith, and SBW fukkfests .... it is taking sports reporting all the way down to Dolly magazine level ...

And here I was thinking you were looking forward to 'SBW cam' on Fox for tomorrow's game (yes they advertised it)...

Last edited:
For rugby league journos there is not too much to get excited about following the demise of the 'mighty' Donkeys. Imagine how Channel Nein executives are faring after their free-to-air strategy of mass Donkey saturation has unravelled.
Never in the history of the sport has such few success come from so much exposure.

True poetic justice will be the day that SBW stands up to be the man of faith he claims to have become and exposes the shady under-handed dealings that go on the NRL with TPA and salary cap arrangements.

If I hear one more idiot say ‘he brings millions to the nrl’ If he is worth millions then why is his contract registered for peanuts.

How exactly do the nrl think having him back is going to attract to out game. Rugby union supporters couldn’t give a toss about rugby league. As his stint for the Wolfpack was underwhelming to say the least, I can’t see many Canadians or UK super league fans being won over by him playing nrl

it’s all total bs

Last edited:
You have to admire the Roosters On how they do it but they do
Bringing back SBW maybe not at his peak and best but Sonny will bring out the best in the Roosters .

You have to admire the Roosters On how they do it but they do
Bringing back SBW maybe not at his peak and best but Sonny will bring out the best in the Roosters .
All year I’ve been hoping to see them lose, now I really want to see them thrashed and embarrassed. Come on, footy gods!!

All year I’ve been hoping to see them lose, now I really want to see them thrashed and embarrassed. Come on, footy gods!!
There is only one rugby league God and that is our Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
There is also only one Team and that is our Manly Sea eagles
Now that we are not playing finals footy .
I dont care who wins
who gets thrashed
who gets embarrassed
and who lives and who dies.

But the NRL said it was good for ALL league fans and we should feel priviledged and honoured. The NRL and their cronies would never **** out of their mouths would they?

Last edited:
I hope he gets poleaxed first run, and is stretchered off never to be heard of again.
I won’t see it though, because like @Woodsie I can’t take anymore of the "boyband" hype. I’ll be giving the game the flick.

I'll watch the game ... but Harley Quinn naked in high heels with a cattle prod and playful demeanour couldn't get me to watch the pre-game love-in ...

True poetic justice will be the day that SBW stands up to be the man of faith he claims to have become and exposes the shady under-handed dealings that go on the NRL with TPA and salary cap arrangements.

Khoder Nasser says Fukk the Salary cap ...

Attachments

• 1599190341711.png
    1599190341711.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 27
SBW and his public status does not amaze me one bit.
Once someone is on a pedastal all reasonable observations of ther abilitiies are shelved. Until they committ an act society thinks is morally abysmal and then they are shunted to zero status

Getting someone to form there own opinion that differs from publics perception is rare , probably due to the possability of ending with omlette face, so they continue to serve what the idiots think they want

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4