Fui pleads guilty and cops 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
What a load of crap

Moimoi cops seven-week ban
August 1, 2006

PARRAMATTA prop Fuifui Moimoi has pleaded guilty to a reckless high tackle charge, accepting a seven-week suspension from the NRL judiciary.

Moimoi was sent off night for his high 50th-minute tackle on Sea Eagles prop Brent Kite during the Eels' win over Manly at parramatta Stadium last Saturday .

Moimoi is unavailable until the second week of the NRL finals, should the Eels progress that far in the competition.

He faced the possibility of a 10-week ban if he fought the charge unsuccessfully.

New Zealand Warriors prop Ruben Wiki also entered an early guilty plea to a careless high tackle charge for a hit on Penrith counterpart Joel Clinton during the Panthers' 36-6 win at CUB Stadium on Saturday afternoon.

Wiki will miss one match.

Sydney Roosters wing Amos Roberts meanwhile will front the NRL Judiciary tomorrow night after pleading not guilty to a grade-one dangerous throw charge.

Roberts' plea means he will be banned for two weeks if the judiciary finds him guilty.

I have a question.... fui fui got done for a grade three reckless high tackle - he has possibly put BK2 out for 6 weeks with severe concussion - what did he need to do to warrant a grade five??? Decapatation??

I have a question.... fui fui got done for a grade three reckless high tackle - he has possibly put BK2 out for 6 weeks with severe concussion - what did he need to do to warrant a grade five??? Decapatation??
Great post and very good question. You have to wonder if you have to take an axe or chainsaw onto the field and use it to score a grade five???? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4