Frustrating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Symonds is not in 1st grade for a reason. Especially with Buhrer back and Mateo to come, i don't see the need to bring Symonds back in.

Symonds is not in 1st grade for a reason. Especially with Buhrer back and Mateo to come, i don't see the need to bring Symonds back in.

Like the real Mal Cochrane I wonder if you're suffering any ill effects from the knock to the head in the 1987 GF or just after years of packing into scrums as a hooker.

Buhrer is back, that I agree with.

T-Red should be in front of Leary and by all rights Mateo should be in front of both of them.

However, there is a reason Mateo isn't in first grade (other than his current neck injury). He was one of the 14 tapped on the shoulder last year but he dug his heels in and refused to go. That is one of the things that ultimately saw us have to release a player like Peta Hiku or Clint Gutherson and other than as an injury replacement, his punishment seems to be being banished to NSW Cup for the remainder (this year) of his contract.

So you agree about Buhrer, and think by all rights Mateo is in front of Symonds & Leary, but begin with whether I am still suffering from a head knock? :)

probably, because I'd have you in there ahead of Symonds. Look, that is going a bit far, and he is a good footballer who occasionally runs some good lines, but that's about it. I've seen enough, i don't think he would make any other teams apart from Knights atm...I just don;t think he offers enough, that's just my opinion.

So you agree about Buhrer, and think by all rights Mateo is in front of Symonds & Leary, but begin with whether I am still suffering from a head knock? :)

probably, because I'd have you in there ahead of Symonds. Look, that is going a bit far, and he is a good footballer who occasionally runs some good lines, but that's about it. I've seen enough, i don't think he would make any other teams apart from Knights atm...I just don;t think he offers enough, that's just my opinion.

Yep.

No one ever accused me of being logical lol.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
I'll tell you what's frustrating is having the lineup we have and won't make the top 8.

Certainly worries me that we have lost the last 3 weeks 84-36, or an average of 28-12, and everyone is is actually very positive.

Alarm bells should be ringing. What is improvement if you can't win?

Next game will be telling because Barrett will have all his players bar Taupau available. He picks the wrong team, The Raiders will lap us like they did The Warriors.

I'm certainly not going to talk up our prospects after a 20-12 loss. It was another loss folks.

@Dan are you judging Api's performance at half by the way he brilliantly directed the attack and superbly feed his outside players?

Api is a great individual player, but he is not a half or 5/8's backside.

@Dan are you judging Api's performance at half by the way he brilliantly directed the attack and superbly feed his outside players?

Api is a great individual player, but he is not a half or 5/8's backside.
That's exactly what DCE needs. DCE at the moment can't be creative on both side.

Api showed more promise in 2 games than Walker has in all other games

That's exactly what DCE needs. DCE at the moment can't be creative on both side.

Api showed more promise in 2 games than Walker has in all other games

Will agree we needed something. I like Api, good player, probably easier to teach him how to be a 5/8 than walker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7