Frustrating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

To think we had to wait this long to get D Walker at centre, Lyon to 6 and we looked sharper around that area.

DCE we need you to play 80 mins mate. 40 mins don't cut it. Cmon mate start earning your money.

Our kicking woes comes back to haunt us.

Our discipline is killing us. How and why do we give teams so much early ball as if we are totally on top of our game.

Blake leary shouldn't be ahead of Tred. He doesn't offer much.

Vave wish he was gitter and can play for longer. We need his enthusiasm and passion.

Injuries is our scourge. Would love to have had Matai out there as well.

Well now for the winning streak starting next week.

I'll tell you what's frustrating is having the lineup we have and won't make the top 8.
Not even close, I think. We don't have a set move in our game...fumble...kick, close our eyes.......Absolute playground stuff...Sorry, my opinion...but we have fark all in attack.

As much as I am happy we improved. Our team is seriously lacking in fitness. Even when the the sharks are doing most of the tackling. If sutherland had the ball in the first 20 of the second half, I suspect we would have had another blow out. I really enjoyed the effort from the boys tough.

Put down the crack pipe Dan..
It's vape not a crack pipe.

Lyon has been woeful in defense. Him going in lead to one of their tries and then being stepped by 3rd man last week says it all.

Api offers way more flair in the halves than Walker and Lyon do.

I think it would be a wise move. Next year Walker should be in centre with Api at 5/8 may as well start working with it

Lyon has been woeful in defense. Him going in lead to one of their tries and then being stepped by 3rd man last week says it all.

I think it would be a wise move. Next year Walker should be in centre with Api at 5/8 may as well start working with it
He missed a tackle that led to a try.. Apart from that and the kicking I thought probably one of our best tonight. Move someone from where they have been playing for years into another position and there will be rust.

He was way better than the joker we had there...

He missed a tackle that led to a try.. Apart from that and the kicking I thought probably one of our best tonight. Move someone from where they have been playing for years into another position and there will be rust.

He has been poor defensively in centre all year. He also defended in centre tonight too

Add Taupau, (maybe Mateo), Symonds back in, and I think the defense and starch will stiffen up even more. Anyone know what the NSW Cup line-up is?

Add Taupau, (maybe Mateo), Symonds back in, and I think the defense and starch will stiffen up even more. Anyone know what the NSW Cup line-up is?
1 Peter Schuster

2 Halauafu Lavaka

3 James Tuitahi

4 Harlan Collins

5 Ben Fritz

6 Nicho Hynes

7 Pita Godinet

8 Luke Burgess

9 Hugh Pratt

10 Addin Fonua-Blake

11 Nathan Green

12 Tom Symonds

13 Liam Knight

Interchange

14 Dylan Kelly

15 Moses McGreal

16 Rhys Armstrong

17 Fabian Goodall

He has been poor defensively in centre all year. He also defended in centre tonight too
If your pointing the finger mate there was soneone earning twice the coin that did far less.
Your off the mark mate.

1 Peter Schuster

2 Halauafu Lavaka

3 James Tuitahi

4 Harlan Collins

5 Ben Fritz

6 Nicho Hynes

7 Pita Godinet

8 Luke Burgess

9 Hugh Pratt

10 Addin Fonua-Blake

11 Nathan Green

12 Tom Symonds

13 Liam Knight

Interchange

14 Dylan Kelly

15 Moses McGreal

16 Rhys Armstrong

17 Fabian Goodall

Hmmmm, Symonds and AFB WERE available. Interesting.

Api was originally bought as our 5/8 prior to Walkers signing.

If Matai or Lyon are injured then this is a relatively easy call for TB, If all 4 are available then who misses out?

Mateo needs to play. I don't give a **** about his fitness or whatever. Manly have no points in them. Buhrer was fantastic tonight.

How did Leary and Brown play ahead of Symonds. There is nothing structured or looking anything close to planned in attack. Snake was okay. But he has been a passenger tolerated because of the occasional brilliant touch and defensive organisation for the past three years. The scales are tipping. You can't have a fullback unwilling to run the ball back anymore. Sadly that's where it's at. If he plays again next year we are done for. Give skivvi and walker a run in the centres and find a five eighth. The money's there.

If your pointing the finger mate there was soneone earning twice the coin that did far less.
Your off the mark mate.
It's certainly not his fault but I am used to treating things Ina. Fairly direct manor. Lyon or Matai are in the way of us putting together our best team lineup.
Everyone can see Walker makes a quality centre.
Everyone can see Api was best on ground as halfback.

Lyon won't be there next year so not moving Walker to the centres next year would be a bad move.

Lyon has been fantastic as years have gone by one of my all time favorites but for me we are a better team and moving towards next years team with Walker centre and API in the halves.

It's not about pointing fingers, the loss wasn't any one persons fault but let's be honest what is the point of having Lyon in 5/8 beyond giving him a spot to play until he retires?

Api was originally bought as our 5/8 prior to Walkers signing.

If Matai or Lyon are injured then this is a relatively easy call for TB, If all 4 are available then who misses out?
Exactly right that's the tough part.

For mine it's got to be Matai or Lyon as hard as that call is. We need to start building a new team not holding on to the past

if the stars were lining up a little we would have seen a game or 2 where Api was fit with DCE whilst Matai was out so there was an excuse to trial this without ruffling any of these princesses feathers.

You are missing the point that Lyon was still probably the best for us on the field tonight. He is better than Api. If you weren't comparing the Lyon of a few seasons ago to now and calling the game on merit you would have to agree.

You are missing the point that Lyon was still probably the best for us on the field tonight. He is better than Api. If you weren't comparing the Lyon of a few seasons ago to now and calling the game on merit you would have to agree.
We clearly have vey differing views of what constitutes best on ground.

Lyon tries a lot but didn't do much to be honest. One or two ok kicks.

He did some direction off ball but was a stop gap.

I think if you weren't comparing Lyon of old and we're looking at just his performances of late you would see what is obvious to all, and that is he is out of form and running out of contribution to the team. He is retiring at the right time is about the best I can say

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4