From FOX.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd say someone from this list:

Sika Manu
Frank-Paul Nuuausala
Chris Houston
Tinirau Arona
Ben Murdoch-Masila
-FPN is contract to 2019, long contract to break, they clearly rate him, unlikely.
-Chris Houston Doesnt strike me as someone Bozo would want.
- Lama Tasi - yeah you could say he is a prop, he is someone I could imagine Bozo wanting, big and mobile for his size in the back row. (PS Did someone say it must be a former nrl player who has never played for manly before?). Dam Get him back anyway.
- Ben Murdoch Masila may be off contract this year and wouldn't need a release.
-Jack Buchanan - I didn't realise the tigers moved him on mid season. Has a year to run. But yeah, just like Feleti that he has been forced there, not liking the cold, he is a no non-sense gets the job done type of player, who would appeal to the clown. Big Chance.
-Anthony Tupou - 33 now, but brings experience, depth player at a value price.
- Mark Minachello. One year to run. Did I hear he was killing it in the uk? If he wanted Gillett he was a similar type edge back rower, may be not completely out of the question. Add the Cartwright factor being a former titan and the odds increase.
- Sika Manu - contract to 2018. But only been there 12 months. Was rumoured Bozo wanted him last year. Plus former Panther Player. Baz loves chocolate soldiers. I'll say he is the Favourite.

Last edited:
I think Sam Moa has just left to play for Catalans I wonder if he'd be in the mix.

Anyone heard anymore about Justin Horo being on the way back? A few things on some Manly Facebook pages and I see he is in Sydney at the moment and training. I think it'd be a step backwards.

A fit and motivated Horo is going to be as good as anyone we are realistically going to sign now for the backrow. That first year he was with us, and had a point to prove, was sensational.

It is nice to see a former players returning to an old club. I see Mitchell Dodds is back at the Donkeys. Mutual respect. It would not be a bad move by our club at all.

The only reason players go to ESL is because no one wants then in the NRL. .....it's a backward step.....Ohh but hang on, Manly may be interested!
It's not that simple. Players clubs want badly come on the market at different times, ie late in the recruitment season. A player needs to take a holiday to make way. A move to another club in Australia will see the balance of the players contract still counted in the cap, if the new club dosent pay as much for the player. Rosters are filled at that stage. Where as a move by that player to the uk helps the club out no end, as the entire contact amount is freed up.

Look I liked what he produced in 2015, but I haven't seen him since. I wouldn't say a step backwards though.

Agree to disagree mate. His form was great in 2013, but petered out in 14/15 where he was in and out of the side and not re-signed. I don't see many positives in taking him back and hope this is another rumour with no substance.

Agree to disagree mate. His form was great in 2013, but petered out in 14/15 where he was in and out of the side and not re-signed. I don't see many positives in taking him back and hope this is another rumour with no substance.
If you look on Justin Horos instagram, his last post says that he will be heading back to France for a big preseason

A fit and motivated Horo is going to be as good as anyone we are realistically going to sign now for the backrow. That first year he was with us, and had a point to prove, was sensational.

It is nice to see a former players returning to an old club. I see Mitchell Dodds is back at the Donkeys. Mutual respect. It would not be a bad move by our club at all.

Some of you guys are like a drowning person clutching at anything on your way down.

Horo? Jesus!

Talk about a dozen steps back...

If you look on Justin Horos instagram, his last post says that he will be heading back to France for a big preseason

Just saw that one as well mate, looks like it was another rumour with minimal substance doing the rounds.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8