From FOX.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

madmax

Bencher
Manly haven’t finished their roster overhaul with talks continuing as they attempt to bring Curtis Sironen across from the Tigers. They have also been in dialogue with a backrower in the Super League after releasing Jamie Buhrer to Newcastle.

ed6a4bb018ec5c0045d1661044493bfb

Manly coach Trent Barrett watches on.Source: News Corp Australia
Foxsports.com.au won’t publish the former NRL player’s name as he is yet to ask his current club for a release.

While the Sea Eagles traded Buhrer for Aku Uate, they are also short an outside back.

Penrith utility Dean Whare has been linked with a return but the Panthers are adamant he will see out his contract.

I wonder who this former NRL back rower could be???

I'd say someone from this list:

Sika Manu
Frank-Paul Nuuausala
Chris Houston
Tinirau Arona
Ben Murdoch-Masila

I think we got his best ... I liked him but I don't want a comeback ... if we do get another forward please make it someone either with real leadership i.e. leads by example or a young tyro with future star stamped in the middle of his forehead!!

I'll throw a roughy out there.... Mitch achurch. Was nearly signed by manly before heading to super league

I'll throw a roughy out there.... Mitch achurch. Was nearly signed by manly before heading to super league
Bozo goes for big forwards so I dare say he won't be on his way to Brookvale. Not sure who it'd be though

That list I put together were all the former NRL back towers that aren't former Manly players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8