Four Corners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevens only stopped doing the business when he found god. He wasn't going to do it again till he was married.

Canteen is correct, as much as it pains me to say :)

When he found God, he was reborn.  That makes me correct Fro.
That didn't hurt at all. 

Garts link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=180349.msg222590#msg222590 date=1242181542]
Was Jason 'I'm a virgin and proud of it' Stevens in the team then? 

Yup.  He was probably masturbating in the corner. 
[/quote]

LOL! ;D ;D

A Current Affair is apparently airing Mathew John's interview tonight.

On Channel 10 Fordham said Johns' versions of the events that night are very different than those portrayed on 4 Corners....
Could be very interesting.

Fro link said:
Stevens only stopped doing the business when he found god. He wasn't going to do it again till he was married.

Canteen is correct, as much as it pains me to say :)
Oiiiii!!! What's with that. I am always write!!!! :)

write you are CW

and for all those who have ever been involved in sex out of wed lock and just for fun you must all also resign from your jobs

Fluffy link said:
write you are CW

and for all those who have ever been involved in sex out of wed lock and just for fun you must all also resign from your jobs

With all the moral crusaders chasing them down the street

Kiwi Eagle link said:
TBH, I really don't have the time, or will, to go on and on about this with you

I haven't seen the show, what I have seen is her version of events in the local rag in Chch, and I have seen Johns response

YOu say I want you to believe what I am saying, I really couldn't give a stuff if you believe it or not. You call them rumours or whatever you like, coming from somebody who worked beside her for a period of time, both leading into and post the event, I can form an opinion from that If i choose

I can't be bothered answering all your questions, just the last one will do.

I am not trying to make anybody guilty or innocent, you are the bloke doing that after a show that provided 1 side of a story.

And you can stop the lecturing to me about the mental state of people having suicidal thoughts, and rape victims and the like. I have far more experience in this area than you would presume

Anyhow, this is a footy forum, so back to the footy for me

An admission of defeat if I've ever seen it.

Garts link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=180349.msg222590#msg222590 date=1242181542]
Was Jason 'I'm a virgin and proud of it' Stevens in the team then? 

Yup.  He was probably masturbating in the corner. 
[/quote]
Yep similar to what the cronulla players are doing this year on the park.

I watched the show on 4 corners and the girl never said that she told them to stop, just that she felt dirty etc by the way she was treated and more concerning the question wasn't asked.

Mat confirmed tonight that she never told them to stop, I think the issue is she didn't get out of the experience what she expected. Then became suicidal etc. seeking vengeance.

I feel Mat should be sacked etc. But all women/girls should take note of what can happen when that fantasy doesn't turn out as expected.

I think it a bit rich to think the girl not intimidated by 12 blokes. None of us were there so speculation is useless.

I do however ask that everyone stop pointing fingers at either party

Guys just remember you were all saying a couple of days ago that I was nuts and that Gangbanger wouldn't get the sack....

Just goes to show that Media organisations (and employment contracts for "entertainment" industries, such as RL) and not soley based on what is legal.

Its based on what YOU the viewer deem to be acceptable. In that way the JUDGE really is YOU!(the court of public opinion) and the sentence is always DEATH (to your media endorsement, career, fake friends, pot of gold, etc)

As much as Gallop is a dog and has copped a massive bagging from Manly fans, he has done one thing right, and that is he's drawn a line in the sand (lets call it all "media incidents" lol, in 2009) .

Dan link said:
I think it a bit rich to think the girl not intimidated by 12 blokes. None of us were there so speculation is useless.

I do however ask that everyone stop pointing fingers at either party

Surely a girl thats forward enough to take two footy players to a room would have the gumption to say NO after the 3rd bloke has had a dip?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The point is quite simple, she is parading herself as an innocent young naive girl, and she was far from it, just have to ask many of the truckies that rolled through the hotel while she worked there.
To counter your point, why does Matt Johns opinion that it was all consensual not count ?
We all make wrong decisions, everyone on here has. Have I been damaged by some experiences ? Yep. Did I personally make a choice to put myself in that situation, Yes again

I have been around plenty of footy sides, and have yet to encounter a \"group sex culture\". Does 3-4 incidents over a 7-8 year period mean Footy has a group sex culture ?

Kiwi, you provide some food for thought. (Where there is smoke there is fire).

I constantly ask myself why anyone would put themselves in this type of situation but I guess it’s very easy for me to sit here and be judgemental on my part. Often I have put myself in certain stupid situations and have later regretted.

It’s not as clear cut as 4 corners has presented and unfortunately I am not comfortable that they have presented an unbiased version of events. We will never know what the young girls reason were for speaking out 7 years after the incident took place.

I think the investigating officer that spoke about the incident did say the girl was very naive. It’s all too easy for anyone be it male or female for whatever motive make an allegation that stretches the truth from reality and only the young girl and the players involved know what really happened without obscuring the truth. I am not trying to blame the young girl but I don’t think she is blameless either.

The other question I ask is what pleasure do these guys take in having group sex and by this I mean 12 males and 1 female. I could understand if it was 1 male and 12 females but surely what pleasure does any bloke take from going slops unless your first in. Gnaw don’t think I could go slops especially after any my boys had been there first. Actually I can tell you of a situation where mates mine had been in threesome (3 guys and 1 female) for one of the guys looking up and having another guys arse in his face!!!! What a site….. NOT.

I feel for all parties involved. I also think this will put more pressure on snake’s upcoming hearing which is not needed at the moment as the media are out for NRL player blood and I fear it will turn out to be trial by media. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
TBH, I really don't have the time, or will, to go on and on about this with you

I haven't seen the show, what I have seen is her version of events in the local rag in Chch, and I have seen Johns response

YOu say I want you to believe what I am saying, I really couldn't give a stuff if you believe it or not. You call them rumours or whatever you like, coming from somebody who worked beside her for a period of time, both leading into and post the event, I can form an opinion from that If i choose

I can't be bothered answering all your questions, just the last one will do.

I am not trying to make anybody guilty or innocent, you are the bloke doing that after a show that provided 1 side of a story.

And you can stop the lecturing to me about the mental state of people having suicidal thoughts, and rape victims and the like. I have far more experience in this area than you would presume

Anyhow, this is a footy forum, so back to the footy for me

lol. I didn't expect an answer to even one of those questions ... questions have the potential to reveal far more than answers.  But your emotions, interpretations and projections were spicy forum reading Kiwi.

You were interested in people here getting third-hand or fourth-hand or whatever the hearsay smears about her. And you don't care if people believe them, but you do and that's why you support Matty Johns' participation in the bun.

Her background might be relevant if the focus was her - except this is a footy forum. Not a NZ pub waitress forum, much as we all love New Zealand and pubs and waitresses. And except whatever claims are made about her here are smokescreens ... irrelevant...  when discussing Matty Johns' actions.  Yes?  She could have been anyone.  Johns didn't care to find out anything about her, not even her age being 19.  He said he wouldn't have engaged in any of those acts if he knew her age.  He said his actions were immoral.

Seems Matty Johns disagrees with your assessment, Kiwi.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
... I have been around plenty of footy sides, and have yet to encounter a \"group sex culture\". Does 3-4 incidents over a 7-8 year period mean Footy has a group sex culture ?
You can speculate, or you can get the answer from the horse's pubic hair-filled mouth:

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/league-stars-defiant/2009/05/13/1241894044999.html

OneEyedEagle link said:
Actually I can tell you of a situation where mates mine had been in threesome (3 guys and 1 female)

umm....foursome?

That s unless the girl was just sitting on the couch while your mates played double adapter?

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=OneEyedEagle link=topic=180349.msg222691#msg222691 date=1242225465]
Actually I can tell you of a situation where mates mine had been in threesome (3 guys and 1 female)

umm....foursome?

That s unless the girl was just sitting on the couch while your mates played double adapter?
[/quote]

Hahaha thanks Gronk.... Actually I wouln't put it past the sick f#$%ers, could have been some double adapater action going on???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7