Forward Passes!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
Horsehead had no trouble finding a forward pass at Brookie when Snake was going in for a try.

Grrrrrr don't remind us! :(

Would like to see technology used to the hilt. Sensors in players boots, the ball and field. Eliminate refs judgment as much as possible.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
This pops up every now and then.
To appreciate some of the variables associated with momentum of players when passing the ball, I always recommend this simple experiment.
Take the F3 (or your favourite motorway) and maintain a speed of 110kph. Cruise control helps, if you have it.
Exactly as you draw level with the twin servo exit (or some other clear landmark of your choice) throw your old TV, using a backwards motion, out the passenger side window. (You can use the driver side, but not recommended.)
You will see the TV roll (or sometimes shatter) in a clearly forward direction, even though it was thrown backwards.

It sounds like you have tried this more than once!

Does it work with microwaves too?

Yes you can use pretty much anything that can fit through the window. Of course this experiment should always be conducted with due regard for the road rules and littering laws.
Gamble responsibly!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
This pops up every now and then.
To appreciate some of the variables associated with momentum of players when passing the ball, I always recommend this simple experiment.
Take the F3 (or your favourite motorway) and maintain a speed of 110kph. Cruise control helps, if you have it.
Exactly as you draw level with the twin servo exit (or some other clear landmark of your choice) throw your old TV, using a backwards motion, out the passenger side window. (You can use the driver side, but not recommended.)
You will see the TV roll (or sometimes shatter) in a clearly forward direction, even though it was thrown backwards.

lol - what the hell!?!?!

I remember some years ago (well good for you global now get on with the story...)

As I was saying, some years ago Sterlo used to always call out the forward passes and be (rightly so) quite miffed with them. Back in those days union never called forward passes and league did.

Then one season later he stopped altogether. One could imagine the directive coming down from the bosses at nine telling him to shut it!

Now it's reversed - union calls them, league doesn't.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4