Forget the Merrin - it's an Arrow !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Merrin was punching well above his weight (not literally) with Sally Fitzgibbon and plenty of punters out there started the phrase, you were "Doing a Merrin" when picking up the hot girl in comparison......just a fun term, so hope no one takes it too seriously.....
Well now Jai Arrow lands the official Miss World, Australia's very own Taylah Cannon....and good luck to him I say....well played indeed to Jai.
But still, in all fairness its officially now known as "Shooting an Arrow".....The "Merrin" is yesterdays news....

Attachments

• Taylah-X-Ezili-Swim-26-1-370x555.jpg
    Taylah-X-Ezili-Swim-26-1-370x555.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 88
Merrin was punching well above his weight (not literally) with Sally Fitzgibbon and plenty of punters out there started the phrase, you were "Doing a Merrin" when picking up the hot girl in comparison......just a fun term, so hope no one takes it too seriously.....
Well now Jai Arrow lands the official Miss World, Australia's very own Taylah Cannon....and good luck to him I say....well played indeed to Jai.
But still, in all fairness its officially now known as "Shooting an Arrow".....The "Merrin" is yesterdays news....

Let's not forget the godfather, Clint Newton.
He dumped Jennifer Hawkins to concentrate on his league career, otherwise known as "Newton's Theory"

The moral of the story is ....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

And every man has his own beauty Queen

Taylah-X-Ezili-Swim-26-1-370x555.jpg

Iv had better

I'd say nabbing a bloke who makes $15k a week and hardly has a head like a smashed crab, might be considered a pretty good get for any woman out there!

I'm sure she makes some good money endorsing suntan lotion on Instagram though lol

100% legit, she was a knights cheerleader and he dropped her 1-2 years before she won miss world
Yep and I was told he believed she was taking up too much of his time and he wanted to concentrate on footy ROFL :rofl:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6