Foran mid season swap for Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And your time will come too mate, don't forget I worked 42 long years to be able to retire, hopefully with enough money to not have to worry about a pension!!

I'll really piss you off soon and post a photo fishing beside some outback river , stirring the camp oven post over the open fire, ready to watch the next Manly game on Sat TV ........AND having a beer at lunchtime !!
Awesome!

I've moved on from camping, we now " camp" in a $70k off road Lotus Caravan, shower, toilet, air conditioning AND a full size fridge....bugger that taking an hour to set up. Back in, roll out the awning, get the chairs and table out , connect the water / power ( unless free camping) and ready to go with my first cold beer.
Firstly, I think that this is more inneresting than Foran and Lussick.
Do you have a spa in your van? Mine does up onn the roof!@;) Unfortunately, cant be used while driving...@;). How do you know if I'm telling porkys?
Hmmm, I'll be in Nindigully QLD on Wednesday. Looking forward to a beer in the pub.

Lotus make some real nice "caravans"... I can just picture you getting around in one of these @Mark from Brisbane!

lotus-elise-02.jpg
My cousin has this exact car !

@NeilEvansmail: NRL: ******** Huge mail Darcy Lussick is on his way back to #Manly #playermoves #EelsExit

A bit more fuel on the fire, I would think he would still have some solid info even though he's not employed be the club anymore.

I saw that, and in fact a Facebook friend of mine ( only a fan but had a " close " relationship.......as in fan/ player conversing and on Twitter/Facebook with Darcy, during his tenure at Manly and since ), has just posted that this is happening and it will be announced next week, she claimed it was from the horses mouth not just media BS.

Firstly, I think that this is more inneresting than Foran and Lussick.
Do you have a spa in your van? Mine does up onn the roof!@;) Unfortunately, cant be used while driving...@;). How do you know if I'm telling porkys?
Hmmm, I'll be in Nindigully QLD on Wednesday. Looking forward to a beer in the pub.

Funny, no and it doesn't have a dishwasher ( other than me) either !!

Mines reasonably standard, shower, toilet and just enough room to sleep, eat and make a coffee, I prefer sitting outside around an open fire to be honest , but could handle a spa if it came with a suitable scantily clad young woman interested in a bit of " discussion" on the side.

@NeilEvansmail: NRL: ******** Huge mail Darcy Lussick is on his way back to #Manly #playermoves #EelsExit

A bit more fuel on the fire, I would think he would still have some solid info even though he's not employed be the club anymore.

The pieces are nicely falling into place aren't they, all we need now is the BIG announcement.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2