Foran mid season swap for Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gimme a break - it's an English car!
By design, they all leak oil! (and smoke from the electrics)
(I have a feeling that we have veered off topic here.)
Totally off topic, so can we start on Tyres, Fridges , that usually creates a laugh or two!!

Gimme a break - it's an English car!
By design, they all leak oil! (and smoke from the electrics)
(I have a feeling that we have veered off topic here.)
No - its was a BMW redesigned engine on the 4 ltr V8 - the original 3.5 ltr was American designed engine. The turbo diesel was probably the best & most fuel efficient 4WD engine out there. I also had the V6 in the Discovery 3. not as responsive as the V8 but did the job. The petrol engines are thirsty though - put your foot down & you can watch the fuel gauge drop.

Fridges is good, just brought a new haycocks swan ( still 3 months to delivery ) looking at extra fridges at moment. What's the best?
miscellaneous-worms-can-tin-opening_a_can_of_worms-opening-jfa2492_low.jpg

The first and only Discovery that's never needed constant oil, love it, you should write to Land Rover and tell them
Jayco swan. Cooking on the barbie so I am rushing
Nice camper - I had a Sunwagon pop top - very similar. great if your going to stay in one place for a week but pain in the rear if your touring. Setup time took ages. If you pull in somewhere late tis a real bind setting up in the dark. You need a V8 land rover to tow it mate :) heaps of power.

This is going to wind up a few on here lol.

I've moved on from camping, we now " camp" in a $70k off road Lotus Caravan, shower, toilet, air conditioning AND a full size fridge....bugger that taking an hour to set up. Back in, roll out the awning, get the chairs and table out , connect the water / power ( unless free camping) and ready to go with my first cold beer.

We'd better get back on topic or @Jethro will move the thread.

I wonder if the Lussick move is still on??, they have a few injuries so I doubt it, but he'd be a handy pick up, even if only from June to the end of the year.

You make me green with envy Mark.
And your time will come too mate, don't forget I worked 42 long years to be able to retire, hopefully with enough money to not have to worry about a pension!!

I'll really piss you off soon and post a photo fishing beside some outback river , stirring the camp oven post over the open fire, ready to watch the next Manly game on Sat TV ........AND having a beer at lunchtime !!

And your time will come too mate, don't forget I worked 42 long years to be able to retire, hopefully with enough money to not have to worry about a pension!!

I'll really piss you off soon and post a photo fishing beside some outback river , stirring the camp oven post over the open fire, ready to watch the next Manly game on Sat TV ........AND having a beer at lunchtime !!
Now where is that "you suck" button. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8