Foran live Q & A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm still waiting for my question re leaked details coming out last year. Probably got more chance of going outside and seeing it snowing as it is being answered

Hey foz, care to answer any questions????

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

Really why is he putting him shelf through this he is going to cope a pounding.
I honestly can even put myself to hear him talk ****ing lying ****.

Gee it was almost like his agent briefed him before...if it gets tricky just say you did what was best for your family (because no one can comment on a family based decision...)

comment from parra fan.....

On behalf of Parra fans Keiran we are behind you 00%. We have welcomedChoc ith open arms and I'd lik to say welcome to the family Pal.

lol at 0%

Hey they published one of mine.......

Isn't it bizarre knowing you will never win another nrl premiership?

Ok, things are getting a bit heated in here so it might be time to wrap things up. Thanks for joining Sportal's coverage of Kieran Foran's press conference and for having YOUR say. Join us against next time!

lol - nice pussying out sportal....not that foz was even there.

Lots of good stuff...

Will you play just as hard for Manly now or will you be doing whats best for yourself and your family?

How strongly did the lure of a wooden spoon impact your decision to join the eels?

Are you and choc going to car pool?

and my fav

Foz, I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment. I enjoy having weet-bix and milk for breakfast but the rest of my kids prefer Coco Pops, which choice is best for my family?

How could playing for the Eels be good for anyone's family. He's either moving his family to Parramatta or he's going to have a long commute. As if he didn't do it for money.

He's sounding a lot like D¢€. Not much regard for the fans at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7