Foran live Q & A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is deflecting the comments about the Dalai Arthur.

QUESTION: How much was Brad Arthur a factor in your decision?

FOZ: "Yeah mate, that's next year so I don't really want to comment on that. I'm very happy with the coaching staff here, I think Tooves had done a tremendous job over the last three years that he's been involved - the results speak for themselves along with his two assistants in Dave Penna and Steve Georgallis. I think they work well as a team and I think our results will show this year against that we'll be a successful unit."

Ugh none of my questions are going through. I just want him to know what a greasey little cock he is.
Btw, whoever Stephen is, you made my afternoon.

for those wondering what the user stephen said:

Thanks for the cliches Kieran, it is really refreshing to hear a football player speaking in platitudes; it is so uncommon.

Stephen

SPORTAL: Harsh Stephen. The bloke fronted the mainstream media where anyone can ask a question rather than doing a comfortable interview in a studio - credit where credit's due we say!

upload_2015-3-17_13-44-38.png

Another one that I assume will run through to the keeper...

And the shots keep getting fired:

How do feel upsetting 1000s of women & children that loved and adored you
How do you think parents will feel telling their children that you have deserted them.
Sarcastic

Sportal
  • FOZ: "In the end I made a decision that was best for myself and my family.

He is deflecting the comments about the Dalai Arthur.

QUESTION: How much was Brad Arthur a factor in your decision?

FOZ: "Yeah mate, that's next year so I don't really want to comment on that. I'm very happy with the coaching staff here, I think Tooves had done a tremendous job over the last three years that he's been involved - the results speak for themselves along with his two assistants in Dave Penna and Steve Georgallis. I think they work well as a team and I think our results will show this year against that we'll be a successful unit."
Interesting comment - especially given Tooves has been on the coaching staff for about 10 years

And the shots keep getting fired:

How do feel upsetting 1000s of women & children that loved and adored you
How do you think parents will feel telling their children that you have deserted them.
Sarcastic

Sportal
  • FOZ: "In the end I made a decision that was best for myself and my family.
I think I can write Foz's answers in excel:

=IF(Question=Difficult,"...made a decision that was best for my family","I'm not prepared to comment on that")

Would be interesting to get these answered - I don't want to sign up with another site to ask them though
Q: You were upset that Gifty was released but now you leaving Snake and Matai yourself?
Q: Were you aware of Manly's attempt to replace 2v with Brad Arthur ?
Q: What specific skills can't you learn from Joey an Immortal Half ?
Q: Can you leave now? Please try for the Manly Fans' sake

good news....you don't have to sign up to a new site.

I asked a question of mason, etc a week or so ago.

so ask away!

This is a classic;

Hi Kieran

Always been a fan. I'd assume the drive to achieve all there is to achieve in the game is a real motivator of yours and a key reason that you signed with Parramatta. You obviously realised that there was no way you could win a Wooden Spoon at Manly, so you made the switch. Is that an accurate statement?

I asked them to pass on the question "if you were still deciding at 9am yesterday morning, how did Dean Ritchie know about your impending announcement the night before it happened?

I question the fact this is actually foran and not just sportal entering in cliches.

that wont get published.

asked why it's ok for brett about glen but not for him....

that wont get answered

asked why he is saying it is a recent decision when he was heard last year saying he signed for parra

annnnnnnnnnnnd that wont get published either.

its pointless .. all he has to do is play like DCE did last week, keep his mouth shut and move on at end of the season.

Reading his answers I have no doubt the money parra offered was too hard to refuse, probably was hoping manly increased their offer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7