Foran live Q & A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would be interesting to get these answered - I don't want to sign up with another site to ask them though
Q: You were upset that Gifty was released but now you leaving Snake and Matai yourself?
Q: Were you aware of Manly's attempt to replace 2v with Brad Arthur ?
Q: What specific skills can't you learn from Joey an Immortal Half ?
Q: Can you leave now? Please try for the Manly Fans' sake

I will save you the trouble
"it was a tough decision"
"I only made my mind up yesterday"
"I respect Tooves and it was the hardest thing that i have ever had to do"
"I had to do it for my family..."

Are you going to Parramatta so that you can mix with fans that have the same IQ as you?

Why don't you do the Manly fans a favour and sit out the rest of the season.

So as a player who has never won a dally m or Clive Churchill do you honestly believe your worth 1.2mil a year?
Honestly Kieron....

Ignore him and don't ask any questions. I'm glad he's gone, 1.2mil you've got to be kidding. The club should not try to persuade him to stay or up his offer. BYE,BYE Foran.

Reminds me of a former coach.

Ignore him and don't ask any questions. I'm glad he's gone, 1.2mil you've got to be kidding. The club should not try to persuade him to stay or up his offer. BYE,BYE Foran.

Reminds me of a former coach.

Exactly my thoughts, an absolute joke that he or DCE get offered double the money Lyon and Stewart are on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4