• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Goes without saying but we need to keep these two together. They only play to win and they are damn good at it.

I'm hoping that Hiku/Gutherson can come into the side full-time while these two are at their peak. It would go a long way to setting us up for the next decade.

To already be the best halves combination in the game at their ages is an amazing achievement. For them both to play in the 2nd GF in 3 years......big tick.

And there's plenty more to come.

I hope there's some immense work at third party deals going on to keep these guys long term.

You will have to forgive me for getting ahead of myself but we have been so good at holding together a star studded line up and could probably keep it up. Imagine if this backline could carry us through once two of our greatest in Lyon and Snake retire.

1. Gutherson
2. Wolf?
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. Taufua
6. Foran
7. DCE

Although I think Matai might give it up shortly after Killer retires and I get the feeling that Wolf may not be around for too much longer either.

My only worry is DCE form is going up so sharply we are gonna struggle to keep them together salary cap wise. DCE is on the way to becoming the complete halfback - and FOZ is heart and soul body on the line every play.

Amazing duo. Agree both are as good as we have had in their positions.

The Indian said:
My only worry is DCE form is going up so sharply we are gonna struggle to keep them together salary cap wise. DCE is on the way to becoming the complete halfback - and FOZ is heart and soul body on the line every play.

Amazing duo. Agree both are as good as we have had in their positions.

DCE is already being talked about as replacing Cronk for Australia. If we do keep DCE and Foran together it will be at the expense of other important positions. All we can do is enjoy them while we can and hope this special team can win the big one next week.

Manly have a few key players coming off contract around the same time DCE and Foran are off contract. I would say the club would make DCE and Foran their first options to re-sign and offer them whatever they asked.

They are the greatest club pairing since Kenny and Sterling.

We are blessed, truly blessed.

The club must keep them at all costs, you can build a team around this that will guarantee success for the next decade.

words can not explain the potential these guys have together !!!

is it wrong to have a smile today ear to ear ????

happy as larry !!!!

9 day break !!!! can only work wonders

all the best to my fellow manly supporters

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7