Foran contract extended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The idea that we couldn't have a team that included Foz and Schuster is starting to look a little silly now, right? Foran, for me, is an all-time Manly great. Sure, it broke my heart when he left us, but I'm glad he's come back where he belongs and is is contributing so well to the balance of the team.
Yep am sure I was one of those fools who thought they both couldn't be on the field at the same time. Proves I am a Neville no idea that is for sure!

I had my doubts in regards to his durability this late in his career after so many injuries over the years but he really does seem to have turned back the clock & is really adding that extra drive in attack & creativity.

His defence is pretty good too!

I had my doubts in regards to his durability this late in his career after so many injuries over the years but he really does seem to have turned back the clock & is really adding that extra drive in attack & creativity.

He just must feel at home back at Manly. Grows another leg here. His pace is back (and in my view) as good as it ever was. The way he's battled injury to get here, too? Drips of character (like Croker) and it's that resilience you want at the club mate !

He just must feel at home back at Manly. Grows another leg here. His pace is back (and in my view) as good as it ever was. The way he's battled injury to get here, too? Drips of character (like Croker) and it's that resilience you want at the club mate !
Yeah I reckon his "wilderness years" after leaving here under the circumstances that were present at the time had no small impact on him mentally & coming back under Des has really put those years of self doubt in his mind to rest.

He looks happy to be part of the team & is obviously respected by his team mates.

Yeah I reckon his "wilderness years" after leaving here under the circumstances that were present at the time had no small impact on him mentally & coming back under Des has really put those years of self doubt in his mind to rest.

He looks happy to be part of the team & is obviously respected by his team mates.

I read an article early on that said some of the younger players were star struck by him at first ! Says a lot about what brand he has among his peers. Such a good signing for so many reasons (one of, if not THE youngest team in the league).

Very smart, but also very astute signing mate.

I read an article early on that said some of the younger players were star struck by him at first ! Says a lot about what brand he has among his peers. Such a good signing for so many reasons (one of, if not THE youngest team in the league).

I'm really happy for him after everything he's been through.

Shoe seemed delighted when Foran scored the try last night. Foran has so much to offer still. He is level headed and draws the oppisition line. That maturity will do wonders for Shoes development.
Yep. Schuster is incredibly talented - probably more naturally talented than Foz ever was. But he'll still learn a hell of a lot training with, watching and playing with a guy like Foz. As will Cade Cust and the rest of our very young team.

I thought this Instagram post by Bloke in a Bar deserves to be shown here for those not on Instagram. (Have a look at the love Schuster has for Foz in the comments, the man keeping him out of his preferred position)

Attachments

• 133C859F-112B-481D-AC57-C660563B24AD.png
    133C859F-112B-481D-AC57-C660563B24AD.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 770825A3-E5A5-41FD-9169-78B95B44AD48.jpeg
    770825A3-E5A5-41FD-9169-78B95B44AD48.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 49

You see the schu wrap his arms around foz after the try, no doubt schu is one of those who was star struck and happy to be playing along side him

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised, I'll readily admit that I still felt a bit peeved about the manner in which he left us but ultimately it's about the team and he's obviously fitter than he's been for some time and it's showing in the confidence with which he's playing, I thought a handful of games would see him gone, I couldn't be happier TBH

Why? My mate didn't even know Foran was playing against Souths.

Schuster is our future and should be 5/8th in 2022.

Harsh..he's had a really good year. He's not the one i would be pointing to that cost us the game tonight.

Harsh maybe. But looking at 2022, do you honestly think Foran is our future?

Schuster is good enuf in 2022.

Harsh maybe. But looking at 2022, do you honestly think Foran is our future?

Schuster is good enuf in 2022.
He obviously has an expiry date..and Schuster is the future...However It depends on the balance of the team and who's available to take Schu's second row position.

I think Schuster has shown in the last month that a full season on first grade takes a lot of endurance mentally and physically, without saying he's been rubbish, he's been rubbish...thank God we still have Foz next year. I still think Schuster is another full season away from being out 5/8.

Hats off to Foz a big season for him playing so many games, Schuster was good tonight and has immense talent, though backrow could be it for him with his body size..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6