Foran contract extended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy with that. He has won a GF with us. His leadership and never say die attitude can rub off on the young ones. I just have a feeling something good is building for Manly. Glad if Foz is part of it.

Foran only re-signed for 1 more year, which I believe is smarter than 2.

The Sea Eagles have re-signed hooker Lachlan Croker and have also extended the contract of centre Morgan Harper. Both players will now remain at the Sea Eagles until at least the end of the 2023 season.

The Club has also taken up its option on experienced five-eighth Kieran Foran for 2022.

Happy to give him another year, he has been great for us and straightens the attack when he has the ball.

He adds experience and leadership with the young players we have.

Foz was captain and chief playmaker and he did nothing. He went missing for large portions of the match.

Walker only kicked the ball as Foz was doing stuff all so Walker at least tried a few things - unfortunately not very successfully.

If it were DCE who put up that performance, guys here would be asking for his head - again.

Sorry, Foz does not get a pass mark for last night - he was useless.
He was probably our best player and very dangerous on the edge. Almost scored himself, was held up, threw the pass for Suli’s try and was a constant threat. Put in a nice grubber for a would be repeat set but no one decided to chase it.
he couldn’t do much more than that given the little ball we had; that’s why he went missing...we had no ball.

He was probably our best player and very dangerous on the edge. Almost scored himself, was held up, threw the pass for Suli’s try and was a constant threat. Put in a nice grubber for a would be repeat set but no one decided to chase it.
he couldn’t do much more than that given the little ball we had; that’s why he went missing...we had no ball.
Backed up Sipley's break and would have scored untouched but Sippers couldn't get the ball away as he was hit from behind. Foran made an incredible tackle to stop what I thought would be a certain try on our line. I thought he was pretty good and held the side together when it was under huge pressure from constant defence. To lose 5 tries to 3 under those circumstances is not a thrashing, certainly by this year's standards.

From the Sea Eagles web site

This season, the Sea Eagles have re-signed the following players:

• Kieran Foran to the end of 2022 season

@Dan can u change the title please to 1 year.

The signing of the year.
He was slow to star but he has turned back the clock 10 years.

That pass for parkers try was orgasmic. He looked to enjoy being the captain too.

He is the ying to cherry yang. Foz works with Turbo on the left for parker and garrick to finish.
DCE seems to be the only one to give Saab good early ball in space. It all just works so well

The signing of the year.
He was slow to star but he has turned back the clock 10 years.

That pass for parkers try was orgasmic. He looked to enjoy being the captain too.

He is the ying to cherry yang. Foz works with Turbo on the left for parker and garrick to finish.
DCE seems to be the only one to give Saab good early ball in space. It all just works so well
Simply superb last night. I was a naysayer at the beginning of the year. I clearly have no idea. He has been really really good since round 4. Great player - all heart and can lead us around and leave DCE to play off the cuff.

The idea that we couldn't have a team that included Foz and Schuster is starting to look a little silly now, right? Foran, for me, is an all-time Manly great. Sure, it broke my heart when he left us, but I'm glad he's come back where he belongs and is is contributing so well to the balance of the team.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8