For the Hewitt Narks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you listened to the idiot on the Radio Carlton is heaps better and he's in the labor conga line!

The problem with conservatives is that anyone who isn't more to the Right of Ghengis Khan, especially in the media is considered in the Labor Conga Line. They can't take any criticism or enter into mature debate!

Dude Carlton has NEVER got a good word to say about the Liberal gov't.

He shows true Bias.......For a chap who should at least try to be impartial....he is a joke.

But he is entertaining. Just switch off at election time!

Mike Carlton is anti both parties and gives it to State Labor just as much - he sees through both parties!!!

Besides with the likes of Jones etc who are so right wing extremist it is not funny, someone with balance is supposedly left-wing to you!!!

When it comes to federal politics I think he's relentless.

State he is impartial.....but how could he not be :wink:

LLeyton gets down on one knee "Bec will you marry me?", she pauses for a few seconds to think about it and just when she is about to answer - CMONNNN!!

Carlton stopped being funny about 10 to 15 years ago. At least Fitzy gets a smile out of me one item in every three. Don't start me on red neck radio though. It is like watching/listening to the US Fox News. More than depressing and they should all be contibutors to some other Manly forums that might(y) remain anonymous.

Maybe byso can get a paid job! Stan is always after listeners who have been paid to give their comments and stir up a bit of contoversy :p

Does anyone else thin the Hewiit/Cartwright hook up strange and/or a publicity stunt?

They're both on the rebound and have been going out for, what, all of six weeks? And now they're engaged?

Great foundation. No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

<!--QuoteBegin-Matabele+Jan 31 2005, 12:19 PM</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b:e2422cc11f]QUOTE[/b:e2422cc11f] (Matabele @ Jan 31 2005, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin Does anyone else thin the Hewiit/Cartwright hook up strange and/or a publicity stunt?

They're both on the rebound and have been going out for, what, all of six weeks? And now they're engaged?

Great foundation. No wonder the divorce rate is so high. [/blockquote]
Yep I would go along with that Mata. When did his last engagement finish,3-4 months back ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8