Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i've not had a guy train me, i've always been like this.//i dont know any different!

i think some guys are threatened by a girl that knows more about footy than they do. and they find it a bit emasculating?? i dunno. but it kinda sucks.

Kiki link said:
hahaha awww Dan!! cute!

lol whats the next request berk??

probably exchange Msn details and pics

I've tried to train every girl I know into becoming a beer-drinking footyhead.

LOL Will

looking for the perfect mate
so what you are looking for is yourself :D

Kiki link said:
ps guys say they want a chick to watch footy and drink beer with but in reality i think they get a bit weirded out by it.... :'(

You kidding??? Makes it even better! Beers on the hill with your mates, your better half showing you up with her knowledge of Luke Williamson's playing days at the Adelaide Rams & Manly winning... what could be better!!

This has gotta be a gee up though. Hot chicks that seem intelligent, the blogs are piss funny & you love your league! That's about as rare as Jason King staying on the field for longer than 17.5 minutes at any one time!  :p

I will attest to my other half (I won't say better as that debate is still being fought) being on the hill with us.

As you know I tend to take my Dad along to the footy because it is a rare occasion to see him, last year we sat on the hill on a somewhat muddy night with my Dad, my brother-in-law and My other half.
Being the industrious people we are, I snuck in a half bottle of bourbon and my Mrs brought in a half bottle of Vodka.

Well somewhere about 15 minutes into the game we had run out of booze, so being the westie girl she is Leanne yelled out this Pearler whilst seated next to my Dad (Who is 62) 'Come on Manly, get him, Kick him in the Vagina"

Luckily my Dad is still a Londoner by accent and at heart and found it hilarious, but we still talk about this proud moment to this day

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
I've tried to train every girl I know into becoming a beer-drinking footyhead.

LOL Will

looking for the perfect mate
so what you are looking for is yourself :D

Well, I am pretty awesome, so it makes perfect sense.

Sadly, I am too immature for these ladies. It was good while it lasted though. Keep the dream (and the blog) alive.

Dan link said:
Well somewhere about 15 minutes into the game we had run out of booze, so being the westie girl she is Leanne yelled out this Pearler whilst seated next to my Dad (Who is 62) 'Come on Manly, get him, Kick him in the Vagina\"
lolz! what a champ.

will what are you talking about, we are all about the immaturity! you should fit right in.

just read your blog on Michael Phelps - i couldn't agree more. That guy is an arrogant pr!ck....watched the final of the 400m ind medley today. He didn't acknowledge the crowd when they announced him, and then was so  blasé about winning.

Didn't help taht the chick in front of me at the gym was a yank and she was clapping and chearing like a douchebag

I just read some of the footy stuff on the site and everyone thinks i'm gay cos there were pics and pics of footy dudes... :-\

bahahah sorry eggson. we are girls remember? we enjoy sexually objectifying the players. well some of them. last nite on the footy show i saw nick youngquest naked and wanted to scratch out my eyes. SO GROSS.

KOTR link said:
[quote author=Kiki link=topic=178141.msg193291#msg193291 date=1218715029]
ps guys say they want a chick to watch footy and drink beer with but in reality i think they get a bit weirded out by it.... :'(

You kidding??? Makes it even better! Beers on the hill with your mates, your better half showing you up with her knowledge of Luke Williamson's playing days at the Adelaide Rams & Manly winning... what could be better!!

This has gotta be a gee up though. Hot chicks that seem intelligent, the blogs are piss funny & you love your league! That's about as rare as Jason King staying on the field for longer than 17.5 minutes at any one time!  :p
[/quote]

sadly no gee up! i mean its not that i have a problem picking up cute boys or anything its just....hmmm i dont even know really. and why am i complaining about my love life on a manly forum?? mystery.

i think the problem is alot of the guys i meet arent that into footy. clearly i need to get it on with a hardcore footy fan. any takers??  ;)

Jeezus, you are asking for trouble with that post Kiki

I am sure this thread is about to get much much longer now!

bahaha. hey its cheaper than a dating service dan!

DVSMatt - glad you agree on the phelps hate. we have had so many google searches for 'michael phelps douchebag' so its not just us!

Maybe it could turn into a reality show where dudes take Kiki out on a date at Manly games.  Pity there's only a few rounds left hahaah!

sounds like you are outing yourself eggson :)

Kiki link said:
bahahah eggson excellent idea. lets pitch it to channel 9. they would be all over it.

I tried a site based around this it failed :(

actually i bet the footy show would love it as a segment idea. maybe i could date a fan from each team and decide who has the most eligible fanbase? and they will buy all my beers.

Kiki link said:
actually i bet the footy show would love it as a segment idea. maybe i could date a fan from each team and decide who has the most eligible fanbase? and they will buy all my beers.
It sounds like the sort of the thing the Footy show thrives on, however I think you would end up with an incredible amount of Nuffies on dates with you.

Though if your plan works, don't forget the obligatory plus for Silvertails.net where the idea was birthed.

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4