Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Kiki,
Great piece. Almost like being there. In fact if I close my eyes I can imagine myself sitting on David Williams' lap, sipping champagne (or, more correctly, sparkling wine in the style of that produced and bottled in the Champagne region - don't want to piss off the French) and stroking his beard. Which is why I'm never closing my eyes again:)

omg yes Alex is adorable! and his parents are lovely. i forgot to get their email addresses, we promised we would write about him and i want him to read it.

bahahaha ron. sadly there was no lap sitting. but there was definitely beard stroking. although the image of me sitting on daveys lap drinking champas is pretty awesome. i might steal that.

Kiki link said:
omg yes Alex is adorable! and his parents are lovely. i forgot to get their email addresses, we promised we would write about him and i want him to read it.

bahahaha ron. sadly there was no lap sitting. but there was definitely beard stroking. although the image of me sitting on daveys lap drinking champas is pretty awesome. i might steal that.
kiki ring peter peters on 2kys hollywood and zorba program big al some times goes in to the studio with zorba

hes a little legend i met him at the Gold Coast function

Hey BE, you'll have to change your sig pic again after Beaver's double tonight

is it any wonder that the first post for this thread is by dan.

If there was anyone with a girls point of view it would be that girly poofter wimp that had to move to hicksville

Fluffy link said:
is it any wonder that the first post for this thread is by dan.

If there was anyone with a girls point of view it would be that girly poofter wimp that had to move to hicksville
ahh Fluffy, if only you had the looks, skill and charisma I had, you would understand my friends.

Jealousy is a curse my friend, but with a head like yours I understand why you envy even Phil Gould.

Dan link said:
ahh Fluffy, if only you had the looks, skill and charisma I had, you would understand my friends.

Jealousy is a curse my friend, but with a head like yours I understand why you envy even Phil Gould.

Past tense eh.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178141.msg194479#msg194479 date=1219622812]

Past tense eh.
[/quote]
You know what it's like in QLD, and working from home, you tend to not worry about stuff like hair, normal work clothes etc.

hi boys!

we have a new facebook profile for Oh Errol if any of you want to add us

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1428957171

our newest friend is the rooster's david shillington (which he accepted pretty much straight away - he loves his internet apparently). hopefully we'll get some manly players on board soon!

Big George Rose is always happy to add people

HIIII!

i have left this a bit late but we have been getting a bit of media attention for Errol lately. very very exciting and tomorrow at 9am Sassy and I will be on FBI Radios awesome league show Fire Up.

tune in on 94.5 FM and have a listen!

if not the podcast should be up soon and we can upload it to errol.

www.oherrol.com

wheeee!  :-*

FBI is an alternative station in Sydney, Damn good station too!

I will have a listen later, I hope there is a shout out for Silvertails :)

I am working on a blog style post at the moment, but have no blog on this site but don't want it to just be a rant!

I'll be listening. Brett is a good friend of mine (despite the fact he's a Roosters supporter). I may have pointed him in Errol's direction:)
FBI is a great station and "Fire Up" is a great footy show. Always worth a listen.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2