Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiki link said:
yeh that forum is chock full of wankers. one of them stalked me over to the blog and leaves all these irrational hate comments. its truly weird.

a stalker on the web ?
shock.gif

Now that can't be true 
lol.gif

The site is basically magnet for mental deficiency

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178141.msg193076#msg193076 date=1218520474]
The site is basically magnet for mental deficiency

I was wondering why I came here
Thanks Dan
lol.gif

[/quote]
It's a well known fact about LU.

Once upon a site, purile comments aside, we prided ourselves on at least having an IQ around the global average, a claim not many a football site can make.

Dan link said:
It's a well known fact about LU.

Once upon a site, purile comments aside, we prided ourselves on at least having an IQ around the global average, a claim not many a football site can make

People come here for the prestige & status.  8)

I must say I quite like it here. no one has insinuated I'm a slut yet so you guys beat LU in the welcome wagon contest!

Kiki link said:
I must say I quite like it here. no one has insinuated I'm a slut yet so you guys beat LU in the welcome wagon contest!

You use the word YET ?
are you expecting someone here to ?
Now if you followed the Storm you may get that
lol.gif

hahah oh god no! in fact I actively HATE the storm. they make my skin crawl.

oh god i am SOOOO nervous about meeting the Beav next week at the dinner. I think i will cry.  :-\

Don't be nervous, he is a fantastic bloke. I hung around after a match last year especially to meet him, and he was the last bloke out and was sensational, nothing was a drama with him

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Don't be nervous, he is a fantastic bloke. I hung around after a match last year especially to meet him, and he was the last bloke out and was sensational, nothing was a drama with him

Thats Beaver all class on and off the field.

Kiki link said:
aw thanks Kiwi Eagle!

i just wanna give him a hug. i might never let go.

*also a stalker*

Most of the Manly guys are very approachable

Kite was a standout and the Stewart bros were good too

Another way to get close to Beaver: take out a loan with the Menzies Financial Group! His "all business" ad in the last issue of "Sea Eagles News" is hilarious.

bahaha omg i would totally do that. he seems so trustworthy...he can look after my money for sure.

i know Heath Lestrange through mutual friends actually, i might go and harass him into introducing me to Beav.

can't quote from the iPhone but wanted to say we are being nice merely because the closest thing to a female presence in here is when one of us has a hissy fit about a ref decision, well that and Ryan

Nah, old wittyfan's still getting his gay on over at LU. I'm not a homophobe, some of my best mates are gay, but he can kill buzz.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8