FMD I Have Heard It All Now (Rant)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yup I remember that request for Beaver......sorry when did he ever berate referees and carry on like a loser? NEVER. JT (like Sir Cameron and Billy the Greatest) are deified as saints of rugby league....and that just makes my bloody boil....great players, of that there is no doubt. Great role models? Go and get ......

Wasn't Beaver's 300 scheduled on a Monday night as well, the nrl weren't in the slightest bit interested in celebrating that more significantly. The afl runs rings around the nrl regarding celebrating milestones etc. more interested in lining the pockets of a couple of players with 'dubious' history

2007*
2009*

That is how history will always show them, and how they will always be remembered.

I think that we deserve to be credited with the 2007 Premiership, even if it requires an asterisk on our Premierships Won record. 9* Premierships looks better than 8 Premierships.

I was at the game in 2007 and it was a bloody nightmare. It took me ages to get over. Awesomely enough, I was at the 2008 Grand Final too, and that was one of the best days of my life (yes, it may seem weird, but I love Manly that much).

By not awarding a Premiership to any team because the other side was stripped of it is explicitly acknowledging that that year was completely pointless.

The NRL has just erased the seasons of 2007 and 2009 by not awarding the title to the team that came second. It REALLY gives me the flaming horrors!

I think that we deserve to be credited with the 2007 Premiership, even if it requires an asterisk on our Premierships Won record. 9* Premierships looks better than 8 Premierships.

I was at the game in 2007 and it was a bloody nightmare. It took me ages to get over. Awesomely enough, I was at the 2008 Grand Final too, and that was one of the best days of my life (yes, it may seem weird, but I love Manly that much).

By not awarding a Premiership to any team because the other side was stripped of it is explicitly acknowledging that that year was completely pointless.

The NRL has just erased the seasons of 2007 and 2009 by not awarding the title to the team that came second. It REALLY gives me the flaming horrors!

To be fair, we cant be awarded the 2007 Premiership imo.
Who ever the storm beat in the QF , SF or during the season could have potentially made the GF and beaten us....we will never know.

2007*
2009*

That is how history will always show them, and how they will always be remembered.

I've never even watched a game where that famous club "Premiership Stripped" played.

What were their colours ?
Did the play in stripes ?

Go the Stripped.

To be fair, we cant be awarded the 2007 Premiership imo.
Who ever the storm beat in the QF , SF or during the season could have potentially made the GF and beaten us....we will never know.
Look to the Olympics, where only the Finals are considered to award the gold medal to the runner up to a cheat.

Same with racing

If the NRL were professionally run, they would not have left 2007 and 2009 without a Premiership Winner on their trophy :fubar:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8