FMD I Have Heard It All Now (Rant)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
But wait. There'll be more. They're Queenslanders remember.
The Story bridge will become The Cameron Smith Story Bridge.
Forget the Bruce Highway, apologies to Bruce, it will be known as the Jonathan Highway and Townsville will be Thurstonville
After Billy, Brisbane will be re-named Slater.
And we can't forget the legendary Mr Myles. The Botanical Gardens will be known as the Nate Myles Gardens due to his contribution to fertilising plants.
:giggle:

Good to hear.
Even queenslanders turning on them.
Just overkill.
If JT was smart he'd put a stop to this himself.
I would expect more, JT to call for that than sCam would in the same position.
But more likely they'll be announced immortals, with the whole round postponed to accommodate 4 days of tribute.

But wait. There'll be more. They're Queenslanders remember.
The Story bridge will become The Cameron Smith Story Bridge.
Forget the Bruce Highway, apologies to Bruce, it will be known as the Jonathan Highway and Townsville will be Thurstonville
After Billy, Brisbane will be re-named Slater.
And we can't forget the legendary Mr Myles. The Botanical Gardens will be known as the Nate Myles Gardens due to his contribution to fertilising plants.
:giggle:
And the Karmichael, Darius and Thaiday memorial toilets.

The JT and Scam Farewell Tour.....an unconfirmed source confirmed that at the end of the season they're going to announce another farewell tour....then another one.......final chance to see......

What's doing with the avatar ...... I sense a fairly drastic change from your usual contributions ..... do you want to talk about it .... can we be of help ....... do you need anything???

Good to hear.
Even queenslanders turning on them.
Just overkill.
If JT was smart he'd put a stop to this himself.
I would expect more, JT to call for that than sCam would in the same position.
But more likely they'll be announced immortals, with the whole round postponed to accommodate 4 days of tribute.
In my experience people like JT don't like it when things don't go their way, next he'll pull the victim card

JT, the poor old chap, best he stay close to home. He can’t get around like he used to.
He’ll just hobble by, give a wave & say, “You’ve all done very well...”

The Round 26 game between Titans and Cowboys will be moved from Gold Coast to Townsville so JT can have a "proper send off".

The NRL can't be serious.

Anyone remember Manly asking for a Sunday afternoon for Beavers last home and match. Request ignored.

I think once JT, Smith and Slater retire the game should just fold. I mean what is the point and how could we possibly go on.
yup I remember that request for Beaver......sorry when did he ever berate referees and carry on like a loser? NEVER. JT (like Sir Cameron and Billy the Greatest) are deified as saints of rugby league....and that just makes my bloody boil....great players, of that there is no doubt. Great role models? Go and get ......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8