FMD I Have Heard It All Now (Rant)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Round 26 game between Titans and Cowboys will be moved from Gold Coast to Townsville so JT can have a "proper send off".

The NRL can't be serious.

Anyone remember Manly asking for a Sunday afternoon for Beavers last home and match. Request ignored.

I think once JT, Smith and Slater retire the game should just fold. I mean what is the point and how could we possibly go on.

I like JT but this is over the top.
But seeing as he and sCam Stiff had a testimonial game hardly anyone went to or watched on the tele I'm not surprised.
Toddy would do anything for them.
Wouldn't be surprised if he sings the national anthem while cross dressed and provides the 'entertainment' for them in their hotel rooms.
The c*nts a disgrace.

This would be purely a Titans decision from an economical point of view.
Both teams are done for the year and playing this game on the Gold Coast would be lucky to get 10,000 the way both teams are playing .
However playing it in Townsville might attract 20,000

2007*
2009*

That is how history will always show them, and how they will always be remembered.

The JT and Scam Farewell Tour.....an unconfirmed source confirmed that at the end of the season they're going to announce another farewell tour....then another one.......final chance to see......

2007*
2009*

That is how history will always show them, and how they will always be remembered.
And sadly one of our former greats was caught up in it. Shame Biscuits, shame.

At least Bozo’s efforts didn’t cost us a title or two.;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8