Fletcher Myers (young fullback/centre)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly has the speed, but might get ragdolled a bit until he bulks up slightly. Backs these days are massive.

His biggest problem is that he doesnt see the ball for Blacktown, they play to the right every time...

He's got the skills. His size worries me a little but you never know if he doesn't get a chance. Would love to see him get s go.. but probably tippytoes
I'm not so sure he's that small but you could be right. But he certainly has some talent and another smart kid for what it's worth. What is he - 19/20? If he's on the light side now, he'll be ready to go next year. I'd give him a go but you're probably right, they'll go with Tui.

Can this kid play wing? He looked great in the trials.

Might be a better option than Tui at wing. Certainly better than Vega.
Certainly better than Vaega ?
Totally different players .
One has an aggressive Power game and the other has speed and Flair

Myers excels at centre . Super fast with silky sKills
Huge Potential and more dynamic than Parker and Harper

Hope they develop Myers and give him a run in NRL before we loose him
Why do you think they’ll lose him?Parker and Harper are yet to be re-signed and he’s still a year or two away from being a regular first grader.If he does go,it wouldn’t be because the club don’t want him.

With the signing of Talau and now Garrick getting a run at centre it could potentially push Myers down the order then he might look elsewhere
I couldn’t see the reasoning with signing Talau when Myers is the young player in waiting
If Myers can't beat Talau out for a centre spot then Myers doesn't deserve a first grade spot.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2