Flanagan Signed as assistant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
According to Danny

Attachments

• B9DEE547-54DD-4DEE-B486-4F403C710DDA.jpeg
    B9DEE547-54DD-4DEE-B486-4F403C710DDA.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 243
This is absolutely fabulous news if true.

Seriously - if these two can work well together, and can be allowed time do do their job - we have two highly rated coaches of a more 'modern school' helping to push us forward.

I for one am genuinely thrilled about this - time to get focused on what we can do moving forward.

This is absolutely fabulous news if true.

Seriously - if these two can work well together, and can be allowed time do do their job - we have two highly rated coaches of a more 'modern school' helping to push us forward.

I for one am genuinely thrilled about this - time to get focused on what we can do moving forward.
I'm not so thrilled on the Flanagan appointment but agree with your opinion on the standing of the two coaches in the modern NRL coaching era. I will continue to question Flanagans appointment on character grounds only.

This is a great pick up. Ignoring the peptide scandal which was a long time ago and wouldn't happen again, he is the last coach not named Bellamy/Robinson/Cleary to win a comp and should do a great job assisting Seibold with his experience.

People will have a lot to say given Seibs' time with the Broncos and Flanno's history, but a coaching staff headlined by those two sounds pretty good to me. Night and day between them and De$/Monas/Randall

I'm not so thrilled on the Flanagan appointment but agree with your opinion on the standing of the two coaches in the modern NRL coaching era. I will continue to question Flanagans appointment on character grounds only.
Happy to have Flano as an assistant, but not head coach.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4